Nos, propane, more turbos?

So just to make sure I have all this rite. My current build has a turbo to big to properly utilize its potential because I have injectors that are bigger than I can properly feed. So my smoke is a probably a combination of a terrible spray pattern due to too large of an injector basically pissing fuel in instead of atomizing it and lack of air because I'm not creating enough heat to properly spool such a large turbo. Correct? So I need either a larger injection pump or smaller injectors. That will help with the spray pattern and more efficient use of the fuel in the cylinder instead of burning on the way out the exhaust. A smaller turbo will produce better down low boost and better low rpm power. So something like 5x14s 191 dv's s362 would work well. If I compound a s482/96/1.1ar would flow well for my top end or should I use a s475/83/.9ar?

Ide use a 62 with a 75. And a 64 with an 80. Your current turbo would work as a primary but ide go bigger on the exhaust side. Stuck with 16's or 18's on the injectors as its a fun truck.

My money would go: keep your injectors. Get the 024 delivery valves or 035. 62/68/.83 wastegated with the s480/96/1.32. A custom cut fuel plate can take care of your smoke and egt.

Back