Oct 10 judgement day

Judgement Day Dyno Event

Huge Payouts five places three different classes, 750,500,250,75,75
Diesel World magazine is covering the event,
a few of the participating sponsors that will be giving away free product are: Edge, Bullydog, Diablo, TS, ATS. This should be an awesome event. Come checkout our new shop and Mustang Dyno.

yeah its still on, it starts at 8 in the morning and goes all day. come on up

Never mind just looked up the rules on the site!
What were the winners numbers though?

The unlimited class winner was in the 750hp range I dont remember the torque. He had been on other dyno's and been in the 900's iirc. Did anyone have a number that was on the low side compared to another dyno or their times?

I only put up 681hp and 1450 tq, I have dynoed high 700's before with smaller sticks and top charger. I am thinking I should be in the 800's on some dynos. My partner did 619 and 1100 tq, his truck is a high 600's or 700 truck. I came in second in the unlimited class and my partner came in fourth.

I only put up 681hp and 1450 tq, I have dynoed high 700's before with smaller sticks and top charger. I am thinking I should be in the 800's on some dynos. My partner did 619 and 1100 tq, his truck is a high 600's or 700 truck. I came in second in the unlimited class and my partner came in fourth.

She still a turd i LOLc:Cheer:

Back