October 13th 2012 - NHRDA World Finals

Redneck, I have been practicing on your canadian beer we get to import here, I might have a leg up on the competition.

Not sure if you've been to one of the Canadian events lately, but for some reason most of them drink the low lite octane stuff from the US now????:badidea:

That low octane junk is cheap, and you don't pass out at 1 pm when you start drinkin at 9 am.

I like the shirt! Will it be available in kid's sizes and other colors?

I am in for the qualifying for beer drinking and eliminations, I think we may have a couple coming from our crew that can hold their own!!!!

I was planning on making the drive up but this new job has me busy until the end of the year. I'll actually be in Seattle that weekend.:doh:

Damn the money.

Just cancelled two rooms at the holiday inn if anyone is looking for some

1-972-872-2829

Is anyone staying at Holiday Inn at Ennis? I saw that people were staying at the one at Waxahachie, but it was father from the track than the Ennis one.

We have booked Holiday Inn at Ennis it appears to be less than 15 minutes from the track.

uh-oh are you not coming Donavan?

Oh yeah still coming all we had to do since the last race was put in a drivers side window its wierd not having to change out a convertor...just my brother is working so I will be making the short 36 hour drive by myself lol and then another guy is flying in Thursday...should be a great weekend...

Last edited:
Oh yeah still coming all we had to do since the last race was put in a drivers side window its wierd not having to change out a convertor...just my brother is working so I will be making the short 36 hour drive by myself lol and then another guy is flying in Thursday...should be a great weekend...

You guys are nuts, I live in Colorado and I'm flying! Not having to tow a truck down makes this easy.

What day are you heading out?

We just booked a room at the baymont. Everywhere else is booked other than single bed rooms. Best part is, it's close to the waffle house!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We just booked a room at the baymont. Everywhere else is booked other than single bed rooms. Best part is, it's close to the waffle house!!

I really, really hate the waffle house. But I guess I can drink a beer or two there if they let that homeless guy back in with the cooler. LOL

Don't you EVER put the word hate and Waffle House in the same sentence. EVER!!!!

Back