ODRA/NADM Texas Diesel Roundup Oct 15

Just leave it alone.... I am...... Doubt the others will be changing gears for this.

Max if you don't mind what kind of 8th mile times were you running while on a say 10.4 or 10.5 pass?

I keep hearing people saying how should perform the same 8th as 1/4 but considering I run 1.70 60's and 6.8 8th on a 10.4 pass I believe I would be giving up a ton on the 8th when you have a guy running 1.50 60' and 6.4 to 6.5 thru the 8th. Just like to see how my gearing and set up compare.

you shoulda seen that track before they built a new 1/8th onto the beginning of the track. giving another 1/8th to stop. decently quick street cars had issues stopping before sand and nets.

The bumper would slam into the ground so hard my teeth would chatter!, I am gonna stick with its strengths... Its halfway competitive against full size trucks that 200 more hp than I do...

Max if you don't mind what kind of 8th mile times were you running while on a say 10.4 or 10.5 pass?

I keep hearing people saying how should perform the same 8th as 1/4 but considering I run 1.70 60's and 6.8 8th on a 10.4 pass I believe I would be giving up a ton on the 8th when you have a guy running 1.50 60' and 6.4 to 6.5 thru the 8th. Just like to see how my gearing and set up compare.

Not great myself 6:8-7:00ish should change once the power problems are resolved.

Just seen in diesel power mag today that it says yall are coming to Crandall again, may want to contact them and get that corrected for up coming issues....

Back