Official Cali Sledpull thread!

just read the new rules i like that sounds likke its going to be a good class going to be good competiton it it have to start work on geting my truck up and runing again

howcome mlm doesn't allow fuel cells in 2.8 but nadm does, I thought they were following there rules? I am about to put one in my truck so I would hate to go to a pull and have to pull with the twin turbo trucks when I only have a little 2.8 just cause I have a fuel cell.

howcome mlm doesn't allow fuel cells in 2.8 but nadm does, I thought they were following there rules? I am about to put one in my truck so I would hate to go to a pull and have to pull with the twin turbo trucks when I only have a little 2.8 just cause I have a fuel cell.

My guess would be to keep the bottom two classes for the daily driven street truck, not many folks using a fuel cell in the daily driver :) I would think if somebody had a 5 gallon fuel cell they would be able hang the additional wieght savings out front, a substantial advantage over the daily driven rig. Does it make sense I don't know.

IMO, Brian does fall in line with a heck of a lot of NADM rules but not every last one will fit in were we are at here on the West Coast.

You know you want to run SS :)

BBD

I am about to put one in my truck so I would hate to go to a pull and have to pull with the twin turbo trucks when I only have a little 2.8 just cause I have a fuel cell.
That's what I'm runnin', come on Cole, SS is where it's at. :) Besides we need more in that class anyway, I was the only one in SS out of like 20 trucks that showed up to Ukiah.

Joe

The NADM rules we are running are real close to Brians rules. The super street class is twins with a limit on the big charger of a 3.2 inducer - that accomodates the popular s480. Single is unlimited. We do not have a 2.8 class though, instead we drop down to 2.6 street diesel and then down to work stock. Hope you guys make it down for the A.V. Fair pull, the super street class could turn out to be really hot if a lot of the potential trucks show up. Plus it pays $800 to win and all the way down to 4th place. Look forward to seeing everybody.

Craig

the super street class could turn out to be really hot if a lot of the potential trucks show up.

Craig

I only know of one other besides me at the moment, who else? Is Tom's truck ready? Nick :poke: you coming??

Joe

I only know of one other besides me at the moment, who else? Is Tom's truck ready? Nick :poke: you coming??

Joe

Doug Linsey, Another Dodge from around here, 2 guys from central valley that I heard of, Nick if he gets done, Tom if he gets done, a truck from New Mexico, and a few other possibilities. It could be good if most of the trucks make it.
Craig

Give us a good track Craig :Cheer:

BBD

We'll do our best Scott. Its challenging out in the desert to make a track bite, but I think we do ok considering what we have to work with. Right now, all the drama is in the work stock class. You should see the racket going on here on this board and others. Should be a good pull. Call me late Fri. or early Sat. and let me know how things look for display.

Craig

DS 2.8 No hood stack,no towed vehicles, or after market fuel systems. FASS Airdog etc.
I talked with Brian and he said he would consider upgraded fuel system at the time of the pull.
I am still have stock turbo,fuel pump and injectors. But because I have a FASS i may have to pull SS. This really SUX.

The A.V. Fair pull is turning out to be a reunion of sorts for the diesel performance community in so cal. If you consider yourself a player out west, or if you ever plan of being one, you need to be at this pull. It has been 5 years since the innaugural High Desert Diesel Roundup,(where it started for MANY) and it is shaping up to be a good one. Look for some pullers to show up out of the woodwork.
See you all there. Antelope Valley Fairgrounds

Craig

Dead battery, no lights, no lift pump............Big horny man'd up for the last 5 miles!!!!

yup as I am.. My bottles are full and nitrous lines are everywhere

Back