Ole Shakey upgrades

The kink in that boot robs 10hp... :lolly:

The pipes are butted right up to each other its just the angle the charge tube sits at to meet the ic. It doesnt hurt flow it isnt pretty but it works fine.

Sent from my DROIDX

New injectors really woke her up:D
Adp fuel sump and 1/2 lines are next on the list
aefc4386-4129-6d3f.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX

Cool to see other companies starting to make fuel sumps. Hellmann will always with the one known for building the first. I like the hexagonal shape of this one though, too! I'm sure having the flats makes for an easier surface to drill and tap for the barbed fitting. Although, if somebody was so inclined to attempt to steal it or drain your tank, they may end up putting a pipe wrench on it hoping to unthread it from the tank LOL.

Cool to see other companies starting to make fuel sumps. Hellmann will always with the one known for building the first. I like the hexagonal shape of this one though, too! I'm sure having the flats makes for an easier surface to drill and tap for the barbed fitting. Although, if somebody was so inclined to attempt to steal it or drain your tank, they may end up putting a pipe wrench on it hoping to unthread it from the tank LOL.

Yea i thought of that... to come out to my truck and find the bottom of the tank wrenched off :eek:
But its black so itll be harder to see black sump black lines not a chrome job with bright blue lines under it for folks to see.....

Sent from my DROIDX

Yea i thought of that... to come out to my truck and find the bottom of the tank wrenched off :eek:
But its black so itll be harder to see black sump black lines not a chrome job with bright blue lines under it for folks to see.....

Sent from my DROIDX

Good deal. I just bought an XDP sump for mine. It's powercoated (or anodized, I'm not sure) black and I'm sure I'll be using black hose as well. Do you have a shot of it from the side? I'm curious as to about how far down it really hangs.

Il get one it sits pretty tight to the tank my exhaust hangs lower then it does

Sent from my DROIDX

All of that and you are running it threw the stock filter set up? Looks good though.

Nope i have a custom dual filter set up like industrial motors run

Sent from my DROIDX

Nice wastegate actuator. Never seen one that rotates to open the wastegate LOL.

Back