Opinions. Lower leave or lift my 90

I say leave it and get slightly wider rubber all around.....:rockwoot:

x2 My thoughts exactly. If it were mine I'd probably even raise it up a little bit. Just depending on how much you were planning on drag racing it I guess.

I say leave it and get slightly wider rubber all around.....:rockwoot:

At on point I was thinking 16x10 with about 3.5in of back spacing rims with 315s. The plan was to level it and put the set up on it, I just hadn't made up my mind and wanted ideas.

Thanks for the opinions guys.

Well guys I stumbled on one he11 of a deal today, a local guy who used to sell springs had a full set of springs for the 90. $100 dollars and a 30 pack of beer later I have new springs, I'm going to put them on and see how it sits.

Its probably going to sit higher but for the price I couldn't say no, now if I could only sell the rims and tires I can get something that fits better. :bang

Very good deal on springs and beer trade!

Although I agree with the majority of the group that dropping it would fit what you are wanting to do with the truck. Maybe sell off the springs for what they are worth to find your tires/wheels?

Very good deal on springs and beer trade!

Although I agree with the majority of the group that dropping it would fit what you are wanting to do with the truck. Maybe sell off the springs for what they are worth to find your tires/wheels?

I agree with you on that. The reason I wanted to use the springs is the fronts on the are shot, and the one rear isn't the greatest. I'll have to give the spring selling some thinking though, I was originally gonna buy some used springs to replace and lower it.

For God's sake don't lower it. Leave it or raise it just a little.

For God's sake don't lower it. Leave it or raise it just a little.

Well with the new springs it should stay the same or lift just a little

I hope to get them on soon, I changed jobs and a friend that I help is in poor health so it might be awhile. But I'll post pictures when it happens.

Back