Outlaw Drags Aug 4th FL Panhandle

Yep in Florida.

A no holds barred, run whacha brung event- first to the line wins- last racer standing walks away with the purse.:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

RacinDuallie said:
I would like to hear who is planning on running the "Heads Up" race??:tree:

Outlaw Style:woohoo:

Run whatcha brung and hope ya brung enough!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

OOOOOHHHH OOOOOOHH pick me, pick me. I plan on running them all. I gotta win sumpthin. All this recent travelin is killin me!:ft: I hope everybody that can will attend this one. Kinda like a tune up before Commerce. Everyone is welcome. Gary

Any Hotels in the area? I'm not booking untill i find out what is going on this time!!

Hahahaha
I am working on Hotels .... I hope to know something by Wednesday or Thursday.

Also looking into a burnout contest.......... any takers?

If I bring the house with me, will I be able to put it at the track? I gots me an idea or three :evil

Billy I believe you are able to bring the party house and keep it at the track for the weekend.:rockwoot: :woohoo: :rockwoot:

Shouldn't be needed Chris, I'm still thinking on it mainly cuz the wabbit will be running strong by then, I'll literally save enough on diesel to pay for a hotel room LOL

As it gets closer I'll let you know, Thanks!!

Got word from the track........ they have hookups for 10 campers... this time ONLY no charge!

The burnout contest is a go .... need to work out the prize for it .... I heard we have a sponsor ....... more to follow............

Has anyone formally invited "THE" Jeff Garmon and Darren, and Stuckey, David Lott, Danny, Steve Long,The Spruill's, and the list could go on forever to these race's?? It would really be nice if all the "heavy hitter's" could show up. Hell maybe even Greg will show up with the Bank's truck. After all, it is an "OUTLAW" race! Everybody is welcome, the facilities are top notch, the owner is cool as all getout. What more could ya want? The beaches are fairly close, and I am currently trying to get a "FAMOUS" track announcer to be part of the show. I know the track is kinda in the boonie's, but that way noone will hear all the screaming going on. Let's GO, Gary:ft:

The only way I would even think of going is if ....."The Tim" announces.:bow:

CC12V said:
The only way I would even think of going is if ....."The Tim" announces.:bow:

Joe, now that's cheatin!!!!!!!!!!!! It's supposed to be a surprise. I gotta tell "THE" :bow: Timmayyyyy:bow:

Aug 4th

Hey guys I went over to the track Sunday for test and tune and it is a very very nice track:rockwoot: . There is plenty of room for a lot of trucks so lets fill it up. The only thing bad about the track is cell phone service sucks. Lets make this a big event so we can do this more than once a year here.

Back