Outlaw Drags Aug 4th FL Panhandle

FirstOnRaceDay, is this the eighth mile track just east of the Suncoast exit on I-10?

I have been looking online and reading reviews .... to get a room thats going to be clean ........ looks like about $90.00 a night ...... I am going to call tomorrow and see if I can get a "racers" discount.

wrongway said:
Has anyone formally invited "THE" Jeff Garmon and Darren, and Stuckey, David Lott, Danny, Steve Long,The Spruill's, and the list could go on forever to these race's?? It would really be nice if all the "heavy hitter's" could show up. Hell maybe even Greg will show up with the Bank's truck. After all, it is an "OUTLAW" race! Everybody is welcome, the facilities are top notch, the owner is cool as all getout. What more could ya want? The beaches are fairly close, and I am currently trying to get a "FAMOUS" track announcer to be part of the show. I know the track is kinda in the boonie's, but that way noone will hear all the screaming going on. Let's GO, Gary:ft:

Can we get a confirmation on these folks? I may be flying down there for this one!:rockwoot:

Well this sounds like a cool place to debut the new truck..Whoaaaah :evil I have been wanting to try 1/8mile for along time, and this sounds like the perfect time to do it! Although I dont think I will have time to finish the new "pro cooler" Hmmmmm Ooo, Ooo the truck just showed up with my new body..later

RacinDuallie said:
Can we get a confirmation on these folks? I may be flying down there for this one!:rockwoot:

How bout it Jeff2, and the Quarterman??? Let's get it goin. If this thread was about Stuckey's truck we would be approaching like 2 million views:kick: Come on everybody, let's get some action confirmed. I'll run Darren head's up if he show's, then I'll go after "THAT" Garmon dude. Matt will just be a warm up for me.:evil :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Gary

>"""I'll run Darren head's up if he show's, then I'll go after "THAT" Garmon dude. Matt will just be a warm up for me. Gary"""<

uh-oh....there was a mix up at the cleaners.... Gary got some little dudes cloths by mistake! ...way too big for those britches! :evil

....Bring it-Bottle boy!!! :poke: :aiwebs_032:

Last edited:
Twisted Shifter said:
Well boys and girls of the Southeast do you have what it takes?

The NHRDA in part with Suncoast Converters, DJ’s Diesel Performance and Southern Diesel Performance; is proud to announce:

Outlaw Diesel Drags
August 4th 2007 at Breakaway-Dragway
http://www.breakawaydragway.com/

This is an OPEN INVITATION to ALL diesel racers
You do not have to be an NHRDA member to participate

$1500.00 Heads up (16 Truck minimum, otherwise total of buy-in)
$500.00 PRO1 Bracket Winner
$250.00 PRO2 Bracket Winner

NHRDA members also have a shot at:
$500.00 Perfect Light in Eliminations
$1,500.00 up for grabs in Contingency Money

$40.00 to Race
$50.00 Heads up buy-in
$25.00 Test and Tune open to all vehicles (gas or diesel)
$15.00 Spectator and Crew

The races of all races, this is the big on, strap on your guns partner:rockwoot:

O.k...... I'm gonna say it: What about those badazz TS Performance Trucks?????????:poke: :poke: :poke:

:tree:

RacinDuallie said:
O.k...... I'm gonna say it: What about those badazz TS Performance Trucks?????????:poke: :poke: :poke:

:tree:[/QUOTE
Oh damn, i forgot to invite the TS feller's...:bang Come on down Dennis, you can even bring ol dead eye Earl. Sorry:bow:

wrongway said:
Oh damn, i forgot to invite the TS feller's...:bang Come on down Dennis, you can even bring ol dead eye Earl. Sorry:bow:

Bringing Earl is not fair to the other folks LOL

These are what I am looking at for Trophies .... same sizes .... cant find a pic of the third place one ......

1st Place
5457.jpg

2Nd
5456.jpg

Not the best pics in the world, but it gives you an idea ..... once we have the sponsors hammered out I will get them ordered and pictures taken .......

Anyone have any good hookups on shirts .....

I got a few extra Chris...........How big a boy are ya????:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Gary

wrongway said:

I got a few extra Chris...........How big a boy are ya????:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: Gary

That was COLD .............. Nothing like a good :kick:

No sir I was tossing around the idea of an Event Shirt ...... so that we can frame them and cherish the event forever.

Sounds like a good Idea, I need a XXXL I'm Breast fed you know!

Twisted Shifter said:
That was COLD .............. Nothing like a good :kick:

No sir I was tossing around the idea of an Event Shirt ...... so that we can frame them and cherish the event forever.

try talking to tints and more. 305 233 3600. they can help you with any thing.like t shirts stikers signs. they are good folks.talk to tony or yami.

dj.

:poke: I think Dennis and "THE" Earl are'nt paying us no attention:kick: Come on down and let's play.:ft:

Back