Pacific Coast Diesel Nationals presented by ISSPRO June 29th

ISSPRO will be the left lane sponsor and Terminator Engineering will be right lane sponsor during the Pacific Coast Diesel Nationals

Lanes-at-PCDN_zpseabfcbbf.jpg

Yes motor mania will be there training me on how to do a live feed at Woodburn

We will only have one camera angle but since I will be running the camera I can pan down track and follow the trucks

PCDN-MotorMania_zpscd32683b.jpg

The Best Western is our Official motel for the Pacific Coast Diesel Nationals

You have to call in to book your room and ask for the NHRDA room block $79.00 a night.

Call 503-982-6515 they are already 70% booked so get your rooms ASAP

Official-Hotel-Graphic_zpsc6d104be.jpg

Just found out that we will have more than just Diesel pulling at Woodburn on June 29th

sled-pic-2_zps5d9950fd.jpg

We are still waiting on the converter to get back to us. The spare is to tight and wont let the charger lite.
Indy was a lesson well learned, don't trust any converter guy.
Any body coming with a Prostock besides us?

We will be there Brad, not expecting anything. Goal is to have all the safety stuff in place to pass tech and then some low speed passes to see if the thing will go straight and hold together.

Im ready for it!! I might have to head down to the local walmart to get some suspenders or a belt too!!

I wonder do they make SFI spandex for you guys?
Might be one more showing, hope they make it.

Is wade coming?

Also is anyone will. To meet me at the track friday night to sign off on my licience if I can manage to pull a couple 9s out of my @sss

Is wade coming?

Also is anyone will. To meet me at the track friday night to sign off on my licience if I can manage to pull a couple 9s out of my @sss[/QUOT

Micheal, Gage, Aaron, Rob, Andrea, can all sign off and we should all be there.
If I remember correctly you don't have to et a 9 as long as the mph is there.
How many passes do you have left to do.

Back