Pacific Coast Diesel Nationals presented by ISSPRO June 29th

working day and night and seem to be in quick sand.

Two days left and need to;

Wire the whole engine/trans
Finish the tranny shields
Plumb the coolant system
Install window net and mounts
Install and mount shifter
Install gauges and sensors

That is just off the top of my head. Will only be running one cp3 pump as the hard lines aren't completed.

Good thing is Max'd Out doesn't need a thing done after the last event. Top off the fuel and off it goes.

Last edited:
working day and night and seem to be in quick sand.

Two days left and need to;

Wire the whole engine/trans
Finish the tranny shields
Plumb the coolant system
Install window net and mounts
Install and mount shifter
Install gauges and sensors

That is just off the top of my head. Will only be running one cp3 pump as the hard lines aren't completed.

Good thing is Max'd Out doesn't need a thing done after the last event. Top off the fuel and off it goes.

So what's the problem? That's the way you roll. :D

Nothing better than putting in a track in the rain , gotta love the Northwest
NOAA Forcast:

Wed - Showers Likely High: 74°
Thrs - 20% Showers before 11am then Partly sunny: 82° / 58°
Fri - Sunny: 89° / 58°
Sat - Sunny: 88° / 58°
Sun - Sunny: 90° / 58°
Mon - Sunny: 92°

jc

So who is going to take this check away from Randy this weekend ?

1013107_537181209675706_1928293677_n.png

Just pulled into the track and started working on sled pull track , going to be a great weekend. Forecast is saying 80-90 degrees

Friday: June 28th, 2013 - Competitor move in 5pm - 8pm.
Drivers wanting to come in on Friday night must pay $10 TNT admission

Saturday: June 29th, 2013 - Schedule of Events: (scheduled times may vary)
8am - Competitor gates open
9am - Spectator gates open
9:30am - Mandatory driver's meeting at NHRDA trailer
10am - 5pm - NHRDA Diesel Drag Racing Featuring Top Diesel, Pro Stock, Pro Street, Super Street, Super Diesel and Sportsman
10am - 3pm - Show N Shine
10am - 6pm - Dyno runs
5pm - Burnout Contest
6pm - 8 pm - Sled Pulls Featuring Super Stock Diesel, 3.0 and 2.6. Super Stock Gas, Country Modified & Pro Mod
From Post #1

jc

I tried to see some of it but the Video did not seem to work. Just sat there thinking. I look at it a couple times today with the same results.

Don't have many times off hand but:

No top diesel

Bullydog Prostreet truck 9.35@148 won prostock against CT Performance 9.65@145

1970 Duramax Chevelle won prostreet 10.2x@140 against Bullydog 9.0x@156 (sleeping at the light)

Max'd out won SS with a 10.10@143(?)mph vs Big twin diesel 10.3x@138mph

I didn't catch the SD final or the Sportsman final.

Other then SD and Sportsman the truck count was quite soft (5 in ss, 3 in prostreet including max'd out double classed, 3 in prostock including bullydog double classed) and I still missed most of the action as there were huge delay's trying to fill the time.

Last edited:
Don't have many times off hand but:

No top diesel

1970 Duramax Chevelle won prostreet 10.2x@140 against Bullydog 9.0x@156 (sleeping at the light)

I didn't catch the SD final or the Sportsman final.

Other then SD and Sportsman the truck count was quite soft (5 in ss, 3 in prostreet including max'd out double classed, 3 in prostock including bullydog double classed) and I still missed most of the action as there were huge delay's trying to fill the time.

and yet people are still going to cry about adding a 10.90 class...... That was probably the best payout of the year for super street and 5 trucks showed up???? WTF guys!!!

Nice to see CT getting down the track!

That's one helluva nap...

Wanna see the vid on this one, sounds like a good race! Bullydog truck should have put some street slicks on there, added some weight, and gone after a 3 class win!! LOL

Wanna see the vid on this one, sounds like a good race!

Close r/t times iirc, Max'd out didn't have the chargers quite lit, and was slow off the line (1.8 60' vs 1.5 60' iirc) but ran down big twin diesel at about 1000'.

There was a really low truck count but it was a hard day on trucks too Dmitri broke, we broke our SS truck, and I think two others broke first round or the night before

and yet people are still going to cry about adding a 10.90 class...... That was probably the best payout of the year for super street and 5 trucks showed up???? WTF guys!!!

I am all about heads up racing, and I would hate to see anything change in SS after all the time and money we put into the truck this off season.

However there were more trucks in sportsman then all the other classes combined, and there were more SD trucks then all the SS, PS, and PSK trucks combined.

This seems to be pretty typical turnouts from what I have seen, and I understand as sportsman are daily drivers no real prep needed. SD requires slightly more, and then a HUGE jump to SS as really to be competitive it requires a dedicated race vehicle.

Back