Painting my truck, with pics

Got a few pics in the sun....its dirty, but sure beats the photoshop pics.:hehe:

SD532536.JPG

SD532537.JPG

SD532538.JPG

SD532540.JPG

I have to say, I cringed when I saw the gray in the photoshop, but your Truck looks sharp the way it is. You did an awesome job!

Lavon

I have to say, I cringed when I saw the gray in the photoshop, but your Truck looks sharp the way it is. You did an awesome job!

Lavon
I think alot of people thought I was crazy, but if you look around....most manufacturers are doing the same thing on new vehicles. This includes the new Dodge trucks. Maybe I started a trend.:hehe:
You did an amazing job man!! That truck looks damn good!!

-Ronnie

That looks great.

Thanks guys.

Looks awesome. When are you getting her back on the road? Curious to see how your gonna like the 64.

The truck really does look good!

Looks awesome. When are you getting her back on the road? Curious to see how your gonna like the 64.

Thanks guys. I got my registration, insurance done. I gotta finish doing the final buffing on it, then clean it up. I just finished bleeding the brakes & buffing the passenger side out. I'm gonna start the drivers side now, hopefully finish with buffing tomorrow. Then I need to change my rear shackles [they are rusted] & paint the rear bumper. I'll be driving it this week.

Very very nice. That truck looks awesome man. Might want to remove the masking from the exhaust tip though. LOL

hey, your truck looks just as good over here as on tdr :)

so do you have the little man out there sanding away learning the trade with you?

hey, your truck looks just as good over here as on tdr :)

so do you have the little man out there sanding away learning the trade with you?

Yeah, figured I'd post pics on every site on the net.:hehe: Little guy comes out once in a while & hands me every tool in the garage.:hehe: He loves being in the garage....I can't wait to teach him everything I think I know.:hehe:

you hope you can teach him everything your know :) I have a 9 and 6 year old boy, and always look fondly on when they were the age yours is now. they wanted to help more and learn more from me when they were younger. when they're the age yours is, all they know is mom and dad and they want to do whatever you're doing. now that mine are older they realize there's such a thing as friends and dads are still cool, but why bother doing work when they could be playing...little turds, i'm ready to trade them in for newer versions but the wife says factory is closed:hehe:

you hope you can teach him everything your know :) I have a 9 and 6 year old boy, and always look fondly on when they were the age yours is now. they wanted to help more and learn more from me when they were younger. when they're the age yours is, all they know is mom and dad and they want to do whatever you're doing. now that mine are older they realize there's such a thing as friends and dads are still cool, but why bother doing work when they could be playing...little turds, i'm ready to trade them in for newer versions but the wife says factory is closed:hehe:

Thats funny! I already have my new batch in the oven....due in October. My son will always be looking up to me, I have heavy equipment, quads, cars....everything that he likes.:hehe:

Well what in the hell are you doing on here? Get out there and install that thing and go for a drive. LOL

Looks awesome Jamie!!!
Nice choice of colors.
Nothin beats sittin back and lookin at a job well done. :rockwoot:

Back