Painting my truck, with pics

Please please please leave the black decal off between the front and rear windows...looks so much cleaner. Sharp truck for sure and the grey on the bottom worked out well.

Your truck looks great. I would have done a metallic blue but that's just me. Awesome job:woohoo:

Well what in the hell are you doing on here? Get out there and install that thing and go for a drive. LOL

Looks awesome Jamie!!!
Nice choice of colors.
Nothin beats sittin back and lookin at a job well done. :rockwoot:

Thanks. I finished buffing today, then installed my bumper. I took it out for first ride tonight....feels great to finally drive this thing. That Super B special really puts me back in the seat!!! I'll throw final pics up after I clean it up AGAIN...it is raining.

I think your just getting used to drive it again. How long has it been?

Please please please leave the black decal off between the front and rear windows...looks so much cleaner. Sharp truck for sure and the grey on the bottom worked out well.

Thanks. I don't know man, kinda looks funny without the sticker. I'm really liking the grey myself, it really sets it off nicely. I got alot of bad reviews in the beginning, almost didn't do the grey, but now I'm very happy I did.

I'm agreeing with bryce. Leave that black sticker off. It looks so clean.

why not just put some double sided tape on the back of your decal and mount it temporarily to see if you're going to like it?

Instead of the decal you could just paint inbetween the windows?

Only thing I'm gonna paint is the taillights [orange]. I'm tired of hearing the word "Paint".:hehe: I have to paint my friends Grand Am now. We made a deal that he sand/paint my frame & I spray his car. :bang

Looks good. Just my opinion and you know how opinions are. I would have done black along the bottom. Are still gona lynex it?

I thought you were gonna ditch those fender flares? The work looks excellent, but I think if you want to keep a set of flares on there, maybe go with ones that look more like the factory option ones. JMO.

I thought you were gonna ditch those fender flares? The work looks excellent, but I think if you want to keep a set of flares on there, maybe go with ones that look more like the factory option ones. JMO.

I like my flares, they keep the stones from hitting my fresh paint.

Back