Picked up some more parts...

It might be taking awhile but atleast you are doing it all right Ivan. It will be worth it when you get it going and can really lean on it without worries.

Were are you getting your turbo(s)??

I have had a Turbonetics 61mm sitting on the shelf for 6 months now, but I'm prolly going to send it away to be resized for the injectors I have now...just waiting on some information.

Sounds Good!!

Any HP Estimates?

I don't know...I just hope it's worth the $18,000+ I've sunk into it since December.:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

I was at 416 RWHP way back in 2003 with the EDGE w/Attitude, 4" exhaust, and AFE stage 1 intake.

And with my SCT, 4" exhaust, custom fuel system, stock turbo, stock injectors, and a bad ICP sensor, I ran a 13.8* at the track last year just before my tranny acted up. (All that turned out to be was a bad flash from the dealer.)

Hopefully all the modifications done to the engine and transmission will get me into the low 12's on fuel....I hope...jeez....I RRRRRRRRREALLY hope....I think my wife will kill me if it doesn't.:hehe:

I haven't even tried the 61mm with the 200's. Josh said that I could NEVER run a stock turbo again. They would just destroy it.

Josh was wanting me to try a 70 or a 71mm...I can't remember...I just thought that it would be a little laggy for the street, since I don't want to spray it.

I'm thinking of a 66mm..........we'll see......:evil

I'm really curious how your combo will work out for ya cause this is the combo i was almost thinking about trying when i could afford it. A set of stage II's from Josh and a turbonetics 61mm. I'm just concerned about how much turbo lag there will be with combo being a non-vgt compaired to the lag the stock turbo has.

I'm really curious how your combo will work out for ya cause this is the combo i was almost thinking about trying when i could afford it. A set of stage II's from Josh and a turbonetics 61mm. I'm just concerned about how much turbo lag there will be with combo being a non-vgt compaired to the lag the stock turbo has.

I'm not going to be running the 61mm.

I'm going bigger...:evil

i'll have a truck at the nadp event for you to run against, he's got 225's with a silver 66 from industrial, should be a good match for ya

Well, just got home last night from working a weeker...:aiwebs_013:
Stopped by the machine shop today, and looked at everything sitting on the pallet.:drool1:
They dropped it all off this afternoon.:rockwoot:
The last parts I was waiting for were the new chromoly push-rods.:rockwoot:

I am trying to clean up the garage before I start to put it all back together, but instead, I start doing something else...like instead of just moving the box with the Mag-Hytech diff cover, I chose to drain, and remove the old one, and install the new one...along with the Amsoil I got with it. (Oh well, it all has to be done sooner or later.)

I also removed the plastic thing just above the turbo, and retaped the wires, covered them with flex, then wrapped them with the DEI insulation wrap I got. The lengths are 3 feet long, so I overlapped the wires that are right above the turbo. (Looks good, I think)

Still working on the fuel lines. I'm just scared of getting fuel all over me again.:bang And, I gotta get more fittings. I went with the Russell black and chrome finish stuff.

I won't have alot of time to work on it this set of days off, cuz we are having Mom's 75th Birthday at our house this weekend. Lots of company...lots of:Cheer::chug::aiwebs_015:....and I really don't want to put it together when I'm "snot-hangin' drunk":hehe::badidea:

Back