Pics from the World Finals

Will you never texted me back... I figured you did go. I was inline for the dyno on one of your pics.

Thanks for posting them up.

Wow, those are some of the most beautiful, clean, very done trucks I have ever seen! Along with two of the most vomit inducing trucks I have ever seen....

Excellent photographs! Thanks for posting.

I am almost glad I don't have a truck at the moment, as I don't think I could bare to open it's hood after seeing some of those engine bays! Like loud sexy paintings they are.

IMG_4352.jpg

Anyone hear what exactly broke on this truck while it was on the dyno?

last weekend they think they smoked the converter at nadm... didnt hear anything past that. its an ats trans so i bet it was worse than the converter.

Thanks for posting the pics, Willard. Sorry I couldn't buy you a beer this time to drown your sorrows. I hope you didn't watch any football that day. :(

I won't retype this...but "excatly".

Wow, those are some of the most beautiful, clean, very done trucks I have ever seen! Along with two of the most vomit inducing trucks I have ever seen....

Coolant hose on the daddys money truck... and Jory your right about that big gay truck that was beside Trents...

Last edited:
... and Jory your right about that big gay truck that was beside Trents...

If I would have noticed that before lunch when I talked to him....I would have gave him a rash .... like... "did you get placed 2nd to last next to the clevis truck?" :hehe:

Did that guy steal it from a naval ship? WTH? Is it even iron or cast plastic to save weight?

Last edited:
I agree the H&S truck is awesome!!

Really wish more of us from Alberta, Canada could have made it but that is one long drive!! But by the looks of the truck count we will have to make the drive next year.

Congrats to all the 2012 winners!!

Great pics makes me wish I would have been able to make this race. I am most impressed with the H & S Truck at the beginning of the season they were running high 10's now look at them, low 9's great job guys !

Back