Pics from the World Finals

What is with the trucks i see running slicks, dot slicks or whatever and no rollbar to the rear frame?
Are they not running fast enough? Or did i miss something in a ihra/nhra rule book and waste a bunch of money on a 6 point..?
Sorry it off topic, thanks for more pics though.

Sent from my F'n space phone

What is with the trucks i see running slicks, dot slicks or whatever and no rollbar to the rear frame?
Are they not running fast enough? Or did i miss something in a ihra/nhra rule book and waste a bunch of money on a 6 point..?

If it's a quad cab the rear bars can be kept inside the cab.

Here are a few i took...

IMAG0183.jpg

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0185.jpg

IMAG0186.jpg

The van ran 11.85

more than likely the cage is inside the cab, a 6pt cage can be installed without any bars out the back (on a extra/crew cab)

That 2wd 2nd gen ramming hard bull hauler stacked truck is Facebook's "southwest coal roller"

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Here are a few i took...

IMAG0186.jpg

The van ran 11.85

I believe that's JoshH's van. Stock dmax with a small shot on top, 2wd and a modified 4l85 behind it. Impressive ride for what's in it and what it's doing.

Thanks for all the pics guys, nice seeing it since I couldn't make it.:Cheer:

Had a great race with Josh and the van, that's the tail end of my truck in the picture. Treed him a bit and fendered him to the line. Very tight race. Margin of victory was 0.0175 seconds. Would have not lived it down had I been beated by a stock van that is approaching rat rod status.:eek:

Had a great race with Josh and the van, that's the tail end of my truck in the picture. Treed him a bit and fendered him to the line. Very tight race. Margin of victory was 0.0175 seconds. Would have not lived it down had I been beated by a stock van that is approaching rat rod status.:eek:

LOL

His paint scheme is.....interesting:D

Back