pinks all out is crap

I blew a freeze plug out about half track. At the time I was running Evans coolant. Rich came running down to my pits with a camera crew screaming "you are banned for life! ". I just started laughing at the pipsqueak and said "get the **** out of my face". As you see, that footage never made the show! LOL

I went up to Royce Miller later and apologized for the clean up and he said "don't worry about it, happens all the time ".

Picture from Yellowbullet.

Caption this:

Toolwithtool.jpg

Big shiny tool.

I blew a freeze plug out about half track. At the time I was running Evans coolant. Rich came running down to my pits with a camera crew screaming "you are banned for life! ". I just started laughing at the pipsqueak and said "get the **** out of my face". As you see, that footage never made the show! LOL

I went up to Royce Miller later and apologized for the clean up and he said "don't worry about it, happens all the time ".

He did the same thing to a guy at Indy two years ago and pretty much got the same results!LOL

Awesome. :kick:

Have you gone back since? What are the chances you'd be remembered?

I love to see you win it only to remind him you were banned for life. LOL

Have you gone back since? What are the chances you'd be remembered?

I love to see you win it only to remind him you were banned for life. LOL

I have absolutely no desire to ever go again! It is a good time, but is as far from real racing as you can get. As has been said, it is only about what drama Rich can create, and he is absolutely clueless.

I have to say the one in Dallas was fun and a packed event. Houston one was BS because they brought in too many cars and we did not get to make our 2 full passes on Friday.

I will continue racing them for just plain ole fun and running in front of a packed crowd. Also enjoy running for consistency on occasion.

Gasser guys take note when you can run a diesel truck in the 10's with tags on it. It is a good place for us to expose diesel racing and what these trucks can do.

I have to agree with VMAX. What a great opportunity to show diesel power. I was at Pinks at ZMAX dragway in Concord. 4 Lanes at one time. It was great except for the rain catching us at the top 16!

Dang greg, i never thought you would be geting banned from anything.......Especially from a water down...Thats gay.

Tell me more! I'm curious to hear why, since I'm from OK and think he's a douche as well.. LOL

Well lets just say the WOT crew went to one of the earlier season episodes of pinks with a mustang. They came home with the mustang, a camaro, a civic, and the wooly mammoth car, which Charles actually owned... by the time it was all said and done he said that from that point on there would never be another car from the 405 on pinks.

Maybe Outonyou will chime in, seeing how he was the driver LOL
Here is a picture video of one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZcuttuscgo&feature=player_embedded

charles was my good friend in and after hs.. he moved to az and had a speed shop close to the track they started the whole pinks thing at.. charles and i forget the other guys name who was chucks buddy started working for the show because rich didnt know how to tell how fast cars should be or if the peole were sandbagging.. long story short charles ended up coming up with the "all out" part, got no recognition for it and also ended up quiting because rich was such a douche two weeks before the first pinks at charles home town track here at sonoma..

So I am watching a pinks all out marathon on speed.

I seen Brians truck and all that BS.

and then I seen a foxbody mustang some guy had built it was a turbo car. 8 second street car was trying to build boost and Rich didnt let him because he had no idea it was a turbo car so... because of Rich not letting him build boost the guy was not able to run. so they agree to re run and then this guy... Clay Millican talks to the driver of the other car and tells him he won because the other guy jumped.

word of advice... you wanna succeed on pinks.

Bring a big block or stroked small block with a ****load of jegs bolt ons and a 3 speed or 2 speed transmission. because if your tires spin you can just run a best of three.

:soap:

Clay Millican needs to get off the show more so than Rich, he says one thing and does another.

Pinks all out is doing for drag racing what the WWE does for wrestling. bif

Back