pinks all out is crap

Clay does not like diesels that is for sure... I got a kick out of listening to them bit ch and moan about brians truck

Clay does not like diesels that is for sure... I got a kick out of listening to them bit ch and moan about brians truck

But in a different show they let a Mustang go again because Rich didn't give him time to spool his turbo. Total bs. And for the record, Brian was already spooled up, Rich just ASSumed he wasn't.

Picture from Yellowbullet.

Caption this:

Toolwithtool.jpg

Bet you can't point out the bigger tool!

But in a different show they let a Mustang go again because Rich didn't give him time to spool his turbo. Total bs. And for the record, Brian was already spooled up, Rich just ASSumed he wasn't.

Sorta.

I was staging up already up on the charger, ready to go. both stage beams were lit on my side. The ass hole in the right lane is staging and go right by BOTH stage beams and stays there. So what do i do....I LET OFF. I wasnt trying to roast my convertor. So then the mustang backs up into the beams and i wasnt up on boost so i started to panic because rich was about to drop his arms. So thats when i got willie's attention. that needed some time to build some boost back up. Those guys were trying to critique my staging. **** them. They also make it seem that i took forever to spool it up and then they he said he was sitting there holding his transbrake. bull ****. They do what ever looks good for tv. The reason i wasnt able to make any clean passes during the final 32 was because i was having transmission problems. Made one qualifing pass. 11.14 @ 124mph

I think this years pinks all out shows really suck, to much drama and bs. I doubt they will be doing this again. The only cool guy on the show is willie b. all the others are ass holes and jerks.

I have a video i will post. This was at richmond

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pzyjX1-GKs

Last edited:
Sorta.

I was staging up already up on the charger, ready to go. both stage beams were lit on my side. The ass hole in the right lane is staging and go right by BOTH stage beams and stays there. So what do i do....I LET OFF. I wasnt trying to roast my convertor. So then the mustang backs up into the beams and i wasnt up on boost so i started to panic because rich was about to drop his arms. So thats when i got willie's attention. that needed some time to build some boost back up. Those guys were trying to critique my staging. **** them. They also make it seem that i took forever to spool it up and then they he said he was sitting there holding his transbrake. bull ****. They do what ever looks good for tv. The reason i wasnt able to make any clean passes during the final 32 was because i was having transmission problems. Made one qualifing pass. 11.14 @ 124mph

I think this years pinks all out shows really suck, to much drama and bs. I doubt they will be doing this again. The only cool guy on the show is willie b. all the others are ass holes and jerks.

I have a video i will post. This was at richmond

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pzyjX1-GKs

and willie is annoying as F... on the tv show

Back