Pit vehicles

Best I have ever seen was a little JD lawn tractor that was all done up to look like a LSS Tractor..... Heck it was cooler than the truck they were pulling!!!!

And in all honesty, i wouldnt think the 2wd would be too hard to pull around the way the weight is distributed around!

Here are a few ideas.......

ratrod3_zps8759e624.jpg

dragstor011_zps2a60394e.jpg

Last edited:
Diesel :)

23571_380352097026_8145503_n.jpg

Worked pretty well loaded with cooler, fuel, tools, air compressor, saftey apparel bag, etc... lower the air pressure in the tires and had the hook up high for a greater angle.

Scott

On a budget a big cc quad will work fine put some weight on the front and a rear high hook point. I have pulled many trucks with my 02 grizzly with just 200 lbs strapped on the front bumper and the rear hook point just bellow the rear rack.
With the cost of a UTV I would do a small SUV. The gator got the job done as long as the hill was small and it wasn't muddy the CJ5 will go anywhere no problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk, I got that one from Billy. It's slow as hell but I have yet to find anything it wont pull, it is also a nice conversation starter.

Idk, I got that one from Billy. It's slow as hell but I have yet to find anything it wont pull, it is also a nice conversation starter.

Id say not lol.. wanna rent it next season?? ha ha

You have kids right? Buy them some nice boots, or some bikes and let them move it around.

Not good for a kid to have a kid.haha But then I guess I never grew up so my wife tells me repeatedly

Dale

Id love to find one of these... Buddy of mine had one but had got rid of it before i thought of it.... :doh:

Attachments

• 4079640_1.jpg
    4079640_1.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 0
I'll keep my eye open for one for you Lynn. We had 2 in the shop 2 weeks ago for work. The big issue with them is they don't turn well at all.

I'll keep my eye open for one for you Lynn. We had 2 in the shop 2 weeks ago for work. The big issue with them is they don't turn well at all.

Thanks Scott

I had a Sportsman 500 4x4 several years ago.. thing would go anywhere when ya locked everything in (4x4 & Diff lock) but ya better be sure your pointed in the direction you want to go bc thats where you were headed...

I tried using a big bear 400 had plenty of gear and power just not enough traction even in 4x4, I vote something bigger than an atv

Back