PJ trailers?

99GreenCummins

That guy....
Good or bad? Found a pretty good deal on a 30+4 dual tandem and I'm really considering buying my own trailer. Brand new trailer. Not sure if the low price is from low quality or just fair pricing.

PJ is a great trailer. Probably one of the best built trailers in my opinion. I have actually been shopping for one.

I think they make a pretty good trailer. I have no complaints about mine and I'm on the lookout for another.

Just bought a 26" gooseneck with slide in ramps last saturday just to hall my truck to Ohio. They're nice trailers, haven't heard of anyone else that actually powder coats their trailers besides PJ.

I've had many of them, great trailers imo. Have a new 32ft at the moment that seems to be just as nice as the others have been.

I've had many of them, great trailers imo. Have a new 32ft at the moment that seems to be just as nice as the others have been.

I'm glad to be hearing all of thi. I do believe I will be approving it with the book keeper lady and picking one up.

And the one I found is 30+5. Not +4

Should be a great trailer for you, I usually have a mix of Titan an PJs. I like the PJs just as much or more than the others.

I worked for a trailer dealer for 3 years we carried a ton of brands... and p and load trail are best bang for buck...

^^The J in PJ is who makes load trail now, he split off before PJ got huge. Both of the manufacturing facilities are right next to one another. Load trail hides in PJ's shadow :lolly:

The Al-Ko axles have horrible brakes. My buddy has A PJ with Al-Ko brakes and they are horrible. I had a trailer with Al-Ko brakes and it was horrible too. Other than that they are good trailers.

I love my PJ trailer pulls nice, its a little heavy but brakes nice pulls straight and indistructable

I have a21' et equipment tilt with 5k axles.. She does just great. Love it!

Alko brakes are garbage I made a lot of money in scrap for all the backing plates I've changed out in warranty. ..

Load trail can't be beat

2 year bumper to bumper
3 year frame
2 year roadside assistance even on the tow vehicle

Trailer brakes and axles piss me off. Why couldn't they hook up with Dana for example, to make parts 1/2 price or less and much more common.

Back