plasti dip whole truck?

I sprayed a dodge all matte white he backed into a telephone poles on the side of his truck , dip didn't even peel up will post pictures later no wifi right now

udyqy3y5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Damn that white looks sexie. The shop I'm most likely going to did a srt8 that color.
I also smashed a deer last nite. Can you say srt hood, and bumper. Most likely going to get it done know.

Do it. You won't be disappointed.

09 F250
05 F250
91 D250
13 VW TDI
08 BF650SRA

Nothing looks more tacky then a Dipped or painted truck and yet open the hood and doors and its still the original color. .02

Well I can agree with that. Doors would be a bigger concern than the hood for me. Plasti dip is perfect for those that like their color but would like to go flat. Or those that do not care about the doors and hood.

09 F250
05 F250
91 D250
13 VW TDI
08 BF650SRA

Truck I did this summer. The cab was originally red so door jams and all match. I know the bed looks slightly different color but in person it looks the same.

Attachments

• plastidip.jpg
    plastidip.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 0
I've been debating on doing this to a few of my vehicles. People seem to love it if you're not after a show quality thing.

Truck I did this summer. The cab was originally red so door jams and all match. I know the bed looks slightly different color but in person it looks the same.

Looks like you glossed it also?

09 F250
05 F250
91 D250
13 VW TDI
08 BF650SRA

Looks like you glossed it also?

09 F250
05 F250
91 D250
13 VW TDI
08 BF650SRA

Nope. It's just their matte finish but way thinned down. I put 12-15 coats on it.

On edit: It may have been drizzling that day.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna do the total flat black , long and low look ... makes the ricers mad to see a slammed truck going faster than they do ... and louder ..LOL

and I have a look that i'm hoping to acheive too ...

Just remember if you drive dirt roads you cannot just run through a car wash to wash a plasti dipped vehicle. It takes a special mitt and cleaners to do it all.

my bumper has been dipped for 1.5 years now. Sprayed on in -20F weather, still holding great today in the oklahoma sun. When I wash it I just spray it with garden hose, wipe with a cloth. If i get a rock chip, I just respray with a can, don't even wash it first. Plasti dip is amazing stuff.

Back