Police reports?

Well we had a good time this year, and played by the rules. We did bring an "in the closet retard" but he was QUICKLY straightend out before he made a complete ass of himself and he stayed on a leash the rest of the weekend. Needless to say he is not being invited to go again next year. Ya live and ya learn.

I dont see how any of this was a problem. The cops let everyone drink and listen to the radios as loud as they wanted without saying a word! What else could you ask for? I mean they could have EASILY handed a booklet of minors in possesion by each cop but they didn't. If you minded your business and didn't put anyone in danger or tear anything up you had no other rules. GREAT EVENT!! Before and after. I don't do much drinking but enjoy see the ones that can control themselves be able to drink and have a good time without being bothered. Great work Scheid!

this

Yea, I'd say it"ll be different. Probably alot more strict, then the year after will be about half the crowd, then fade to nothing until the location changes or they just let us do our thing. Look at the town, it's not much..... and our huge crowd brings in hundreds of thousands in revenue in one weekend, and they gotta give us that much hell?

PLEASE SELL YOUR TRUCK AND LET SOMEBODY HIT YOU IN THE HEAD WITH A REALLY BIG HAMMER.

I dont see how any of this was a problem. The cops let everyone drink and listen to the radios as loud as they wanted without saying a word! What else could you ask for? I mean they could have EASILY handed a booklet of minors in possesion by each cop but they didn't. If you minded your business and didn't put anyone in danger or tear anything up you had no other rules. GREAT EVENT!! Before and after. I don't do much drinking but enjoy see the ones that can control themselves be able to drink and have a good time without being bothered. Great work Scheid!

If agree if it wasn't for everybody smoking people out and driving drunk there would be no problems and local wouldn't mind.

Well we had a good time this year, and played by the rules. We did bring an "in the closet retard" but he was QUICKLY straightend out before he made a complete ass of himself and he stayed on a leash the rest of the weekend. Needless to say he is not being invited to go again next year. Ya live and ya learn.

Did you stay at KOA?

I was glad to see things tuned down at the fair grounds. in Glad they had everyone seperated. As for the streets getting wild i think more ticket's etc will come into play. I had a group start calling me a ***** in a bunch of other things cause i wouldnt blow smoke or burn out. I had to role windows up cause i had my 7 yr old dauther in the truck in 20 month old son with my wife in parents. I dont mind a guy having a beer or two but learn to control your self. My family goes to all these events with me if there work etc lets them. 1st one in 5 yrs they hadnt came to was fass nationals this year. I already getting rooms for next year beens the date is released.

i ignore the clowns in go on about my bussiness when they get out of control.

You ask for it. Save everybody else the trouble and don't reproduce.

Once again, explain how I ask for it? I do the same things as you dickheads, I was at my campsite at KOA by 9pm Saturday. I keep my partyin to myself, and did nothing wrong. Tell me how I defended the dumdiks that were acting like idiots? Bunch of old Ass lames. Yall sure are bad Ass over the computer ain't ya? I'd LOVE for Yall to tell me how you have the right to tell me where I can post and what forum to be in. I watch Yall run your mouths to almost everybody on here, Cept the other members of your little clique which Yall brown nose and jack off just cause you can say you know somebody well known. Ever notice a lot of people get on here, gotta hear yalls sh!t, then they never post again? How you expect this forum to ever grow? It'll be you same lame Ass know it all fukkers tellin everybody how to be like there is some kinda image they HAVE to fit to be in the diesel performance world. Now I've always loved this forum, and got along with everybody. Now Yall gotta ruin it, and try to call me out and make me look like one if the typical idiots Yall try to bash. You were whining about the cops, then I post somethin along the same lines speaking the total truth, and here we go.

Yea, I'd say it"ll be different. Probably alot more strict, then the year after will be about half the crowd, then fade to nothing until the location changes or they just let us do our thing?

OR..clowns like you leave, and decent people come back to the show with their family's, and friends, and the show GROWS, and the town welcomes them back.

There is a correlation between diesel events and the last few years of me following the grateful dead. The younger folks and the stupid older dudes have a good thing and they use it up for all it is worth.

I had to pick up trash in memphis so we wouldnt look bad for that town. Then they rushed the gate and broke it down.

In michigan, boat loads of people without a ticket came. So the staff directed me to park in a spot. When i came out of the show i had a ticket for being in a fire lane.

I could go on and on.

The point is, If you like everything diesel..... Wake up. If the people cant controll themselves diesel events will not be welcome in any town. The money that is put into the local economy is not worth the damage left behind.

Yea..... And I'm the clown. They'd be the ones sitting in front of the computer beating their meat to a 17 year old girl. Said but true, Craig. I'm glad you brought that up.

Once again, explain how I ask for it? I do the same things as you dickheads, I was at my campsite at KOA by 9pm Saturday. I keep my partyin to myself, and did nothing wrong. Tell me how I defended the dumdiks that were acting like idiots? Bunch of old Ass lames. Yall sure are bad Ass over the computer ain't ya? I'd LOVE for Yall to tell me how you have the right to tell me where I can post and what forum to be in. I watch Yall run your mouths to almost everybody on here, Cept the other members of your little clique which Yall brown nose and jack off just cause you can say you know somebody well known. Ever notice a lot of people get on here, gotta hear yalls sh!t, then they never post again? How you expect this forum to ever grow? It'll be you same lame Ass know it all fukkers tellin everybody how to be like there is some kinda image they HAVE to fit to be in the diesel performance world. Now I've always loved this forum, and got along with everybody. Now Yall gotta ruin it, and try to call me out and make me look like one if the typical idiots Yall try to bash. You were whining about the cops, then I post somethin along the same lines speaking the total truth, and here we go.

there is a image to fit in. Its called respect for the sport you jackass. These clowns sitting in parking lots drinking and doing burnouts is gonna get somebody killed or seriously hurt. Notice how nobody actually make power is doing it.

Yea, I'd say it"ll be different. Probably alot more strict, then the year after will be about half the crowd, then fade to nothing until the location changes or they just let us do our thing. Look at the town, it's not much..... and our huge crowd brings in hundreds of thousands in revenue in one weekend, and they gotta give us that much hell?
Underlined so you can figure it out.

Old? I'm 28.

You have a problem with me running my mouth? Never would have guessed it from all the times you post right after me to say "This."

We are ruining it by keeping idiots from wanting to post? If that's the case, I say we all get on the highway to hell.

Back