Ponci's Diesel event September 8th and 9th

rocracing

NHRDA President
Ponci-Diesel.jpg

Good times for sure. Hey Devon, up for a little USA vs Canada flip cup? I'm in as long as Dana is on my team!

Beer Wagon

I will pick up the beer wagon on the 7th. :woohoo:

I even took Monday off to recuperate :Throwup:

Unfortunately I haven’t been working on my pickup so I don’t think I will be taking any money or trophy’s home this year.

Stomp

:hehe:I feel a road trip coming on. I may have to pack the wife and kid and bring them along. It would be a good reason to get out of the valley heat.
" um honey,,,, we should go to the coast!".
Her: why?
"because I love you" then when we get done doing some shopping and walking around we could just inconspicuously drive to the the diesel event. " look babe a diesel event!!!"
I think it'll work.

Eric

Can we get some info on this one, what are the classes that will be run. I'm assuming it is similiar to NHRDA's classes. Sportman, Super Diesel. Super Street etc?

Can we get some info on this one, what are the classes that will be run. I'm assuming it is similiar to NHRDA's classes. Sportman, Super Diesel. Super Street etc?

I'll have to check with Brad to be sure. In the past we haven't had enough trucks to make specific classes. It's usually a bracket race on a sportsman tree. It's a fun day to run the truck, then go hang out and have some beers and good food back at the shop. The next day is the dyno day, (hangover day).

Good times for sure. Hey Devon, up for a little USA vs Canada flip cup? I'm in as long as Dana is on my team!

Looks like Steve might come again too, so we might have a 4 or 5 person flip cup team!

Two years ago I broke into the tens at this race, it would be sure cool to break into the 9's this year!!

I will pick up the beer wagon on the 7th. :woohoo:

I even took Monday off to recuperate :Throwup:

Unfortunately I haven’t been working on my pickup so I don’t think I will be taking any money or trophy’s home this year.

Stomp

Over a month to work on it! I'd give ya a hand if you wanna give it a shot!

It's not a big event. Just good old fasion fun. We have a stick class and a auto class. All bracket racing with an occational grude match here and there. The payouts are based on the amount of entries. All the money is all payed back out. Costs me 1500.00 to rent the track and the ambulance crew. After the race there is a BBQ with a budwieser trailer back at the shop. Come on down and have a good time. Sunday am the dyno event will go on with lunch provided. The only money you need to bring is for the drag race and dyno entries. everything else is on me. That goes for everybody.

Last edited:
This event is awesome! Just watch the jäger! Seems to flow easier on he coast or something lol
I think we need a donation bucket brad!!!

Thanks for the invite! Are you guys going to the world finals?

Only if the world is flat and i can do it over the weekend. Im not going to close the doors to go racing. I love it but my customers come first. Hopefully the planets align and the world is flat.

Back