Ponci's Diesel event September 8th and 9th

Only if the world is flat and i can do it over the weekend. Im not going to close the doors to go racing. I love it but my customers come first. Hopefully the planets align and the world is flat.

We need to install a flux capacitor on the rail so we can time travel down there and back.......:D

We are planning on make it. Had a lot of fun two years ago, great event and nice cold weather and beer.

We are planning on make it. Had a lot of fun two years ago, great event and nice cold weather and beer.

I'm sure winning the whole bracket event in a mid 10 second truck had nothing to do with that fun LOL

How have you guys been? Still running the big single?

Over a month to work on it! I'd give ya a hand if you wanna give it a shot!

Thanks NicG, but between going to the lake on the weekends (wife’s choice) and work I can’t catch a break. Yeah Yeah I know her priorities are screwed up. :badidea:

Actually I hate to say it, but it would be pretty sweet to sit back and watch everything go down. :umno:

Stomp

Thanks NicG, but between going to the lake on the weekends (wife’s choice) and work I can’t catch a break. Yeah Yeah I know her priorities are screwed up. :badidea:

Actually I hate to say it, but it would be pretty sweet to sit back and watch everything go down. :umno:

Stomp

Making the haul to Trinity every weekend.....? Whenever your ready to put that beast back together I'd love to throw down,the more I get my hands on stuff the better!
I totally understand enjoying being a spectator!
No racing+no dyno=early beer:beer:

I'm sure winning the whole bracket event in a mid 10 second truck had nothing to do with that fun LOL

How have you guys been? Still running the big single?
We have been busy giving the big single a little friend, should be ready tomorrow.

Whoo.....really looking forward to making the trip down there, from what what Devon has said this is an awesome event.

As long as my truck holds together in edmonton - we will be bringing the truck to race and put her on the dyno

I've got 4 slicks looking for a ride to Ponci's event. I can meet along HWY 20, HWY 5, or HWY 101 at 20(Ukiah). They are going to devon lock and I can throw in $50 for fuel if that helps.
Thanks.
RonA

Hey Ron. I am going to his event if you want to meet up and I will take them for you. I will give you a call or give me a call.

Joe

I've got 4 slicks looking for a ride to Ponci's event. I can meet along HWY 20, HWY 5, or HWY 101 at 20(Ukiah). They are going to devon lock and I can throw in $50 for fuel if that helps.
Thanks.
RonA

Why dont you bring your beast up and run it? Would love to see you and your truck haul ass down the strip.

Come over Ron!especially if yer selling the thing! Run that sucker...... . :D:beer:

Last edited:
Looks like this is shaping up to be a good event, already canceled work for that weekend, not gonna miss another one for dang old work,besides if the power goes out ill just bring a generator to run the track.

Cant wait to see everyone! Looking like a good turnout so far. As we get closer i would like to get a rough head count so i can have plenty of food and drink on hand. Thanks....Brad

Heather and I are there for sure. Will be heading up Thursday to give you guys a hand setting up or whatever you guys need help with.

I drove out there this year after Redding, what a cool place Dragstrip on the beach. If you go out the end you go swimming!! I will try and make it no promises. Have to run this by the Boss(wife). Then down to H&S event.

Back