Ponci's Diesel event September 8th and 9th

I got mine back up and running this afternoon, but it's not ready for the drive up.
If anyone is heading up HWY 5 to HWY 20 on thursday or friday I have 4 slicks that need a ride to Brads. I'll throw in some fuel money and meet you at the 5/20 junction.

RonA

I had everything all planned out and hotel booked when the boss had to ruin the plans. Wish I could be there sounds like alot off fun.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone else bringing kids? If I make it I'll be bringing my 9-year-old daughter, possibly her Jr dragster and my gasser car as well for sticking around for Sunday's race.

Yum yum

Look what followed me to the shop. :beer:

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346988928192.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346988928192.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 0
Crap, I may not be coming after all. We were planning to have my daughter's birthday party during the week this coming week (on her actual 10th birthday), but now she wants to have a sleepover for close friends that rolls into a full party the next day, and that only works out on this weekend. I told her she needs to get at least 8 kids that can make it on such short notice to get me to change our plans for this weekend... It would probably be better for me though, as I am still getting over a bad cold.

I got mine back up and running this afternoon, but it's not ready for the drive up.
If anyone is heading up HWY 5 to HWY 20 on thursday or friday I have 4 slicks that need a ride to Brads. I'll throw in some fuel money and meet you at the 5/20 junction.

RonA

Ron, Change of plans again, my boss gave me the day off if you want me to take the tires I can

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

lol they're only 3 and 5, they are ready for lots of smoke, and to watch dad break something. racing runs through their blood.

this has to be the best diesel event anywhere, the Poncis always make you feel welcome and the competition is always the best.

The food was great tonight, best tri-tip anywhere along with all the side dishes and of course the beer trailer.

Congrats to Colin for getting a lot closer to his Comp license, now if Brad could just make a decent pass

:cheer::cheer::bow::bow::woohoo:

I think his best was a 8.64 at 164mph on 4 wheels, the two rear wheels and the two on the wheelie bars.

It was also great to meet some of my new neighbors, Sutterfirstgen and stackz.

I am heading back in the morning to watch the dyno event

well what was the dyno results, would have like to drive down for it but couldnt.

brad's ride is wicked to watch, that chassis must hate life all twisted up like that,lol.

The best event of the year, hands down!
As always the Poncis crew threw down a amazing spread. Jefferson state brought 10 gallons of top shelf margaritas too! There's a real family vibe at this get down! Thanks Poncis!
Congratulations to Devon Lock for blowing by the 1000hp mark,nice to see a big smile on the dyno! Great meeting new folks and catching up with the outa area friends! See ya guys next year!

I don't know if this will turn out very good because it was Brads picture that he sent me.

Here are my results from my 3rd Gen. Stock CP3, stock turbo, stock everything actually except Smarty POD, Diablo puck, intake and exhaust.

508/979 I was pretty happy with it.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1347253273548.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347253273548.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1347253351850.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1347253351850.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 0
I don't know if this will turn out very good because it was Brads picture that he sent me.

Here are my results from my 3rd Gen. Stock CP3, stock turbo, stock everything actually except Smarty POD, Diablo puck, intake and exhaust.

508/979 I was pretty happy with it.

You've got that thing running nice dude...
Good hanging out:beer:

Back