Porting the new Hamilton 12v head.

hahahahaha. this thread is crackin me up boys....my stomach hurts im laughin so hard. "diesel power" never ceases to amaze me....Wade no offsense really....but does anyone really care about a very slight almost unnoticeable amount of "moisture"? totally irrelevant to this thread. lets not talk about rust in our intake tract in a 12v aftermarket head thread....me personally id like to hear about somethin making horsepower. dont get me wrong tho...i got a good laugh! Thanks for that diesel power!

Well at least i make people laugh.:hehe:

Wade.
If you have 3 marine bivalve mollusks(moisters) in the intake and 3 in the exhaust, would that be considered a 24 valve head?

:lolly: on a serious note...RonA i think i could steer you in the right direction. when you get one of these heads let me know if i dont get one first. lol. we'll have to get somethin worked out. i have a superflo 600, a wetflo 600 and 1020 digital with swirl readouts.... perfect to get real world readouts if you or anyone ever needs to use it just let me know. always interested in seeing new projects.

W

I do understand and grasp the basics of thermodynamics and chemistry, maybe my there of a different point of view. i mean everyone thought Albert einstien was crazy too.

Holy. $hit.

Wade compares himself to Einstein.

..............................Today is awesome.

:lolly: on a serious note...RonA i think i could steer you in the right direction. when you get one of these heads let me know if i dont get one first. lol. we'll have to get somethin worked out. i have a superflo 600, a wetflo 600 and 1020 digital with swirl readouts.... perfect to get real world readouts if you or anyone ever needs to use it just let me know. always interested in seeing new projects.
I'm game!

Einstein helped with the theory of the atomic bomb, Wade helped with Big Swoles truck....... same end result.

SLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

:lolly:

I am laughing hard. Damn that's just funny.

When it comes to Wade and anything performance related all you need to do is remember this old saying.....

"If you can not dazzle them with your lack of brilliance,then you dazzle them with your overwhelming amount of bullschizz"

Two words on Comp D that should NEVER be placed in one sentence are.."Wade and Performance"..They just are in extreme conflict when utilized together.

My apologies to Wade and everyone else for the de-rail. It's friday and I was just having fun.

Lenahan05.
I tried calling you earlier this week and went through all of your old posts on this site. I'll try again when the head is ready to ship and i need to make a decision.

When it comes to Wade and anything performance related all you need to do is remember this old saying.....

"If you can not dazzle them with your lack of brilliance,then you dazzle them with your overwhelming amount of bullschizz"

Two words on Comp D that should NEVER be placed in one sentence are.."Wade and Performance"..They just are in extreme conflict when utilized together.

Dont you have a donut sale to get to there chubby?

You will never do what i have, but you will however forever be nothing more than a keyboard racer, with a grossly over priced red wagon for sale...

BTW---I built/own/race one of the fastest diesel trucks ever built, what do you have ????? :eek:wned:

Back