Powerslot Rotors and Hawk Pads Installed

Mark Craig said:
DrSpeed,

You got it, that's what we do and thanks for choosing us, we know there are options out there!!

Mark @ DPPI

Yep...used them in my article....

SSBC Installation

DIdn't mean to thread jack ya...=)

Dan...thanks again for the props...and your finger?

NIce job with my avatar, or as Kevin calls it, the Aviator....and the sig..=)

DrSpeed said:
Dan...thanks again for the props...and your finger?

NIce job with my avatar, or as Kevin calls it, the Aviator....and the sig..=)

Yeah...my finger is MESSED UP.

3+ weeks (maybe 4??) and I still don't have the feeling back in the tip. I may never get it all back.
Still typing with 9 fingers LOL :D

You needed a avatar and sig.....so I gave ya one :Cheer: :shake:

I had it in the hitch pin hole on my F-450 when two of my employees were sliding in the Versahaul. It must have been cocked in there or something...barely moved....barely moved.....barely moved...then all the sudden it was sliding past the hitch pin hole real quick. I had it there since they kept sliding it back and forth and couldn't get the pin in....was feeling how far they were off. Pushed it in the last time before I could get my finger out (I say it needs a little more in...was about to pull it out, and then it was too late).
Once I washed off all the blood I knew it didn't look too good LOL

Big old blood blister under the skin tore the nail from side to side.....looks like I'll lose the nail.....not 100% sure yet though.

ewwwwwwwwwwwww...effing gross..

no more lawn mower duty for you...

do me a favor...don't send me a photo...

dood...it's end of november..no grass to cut.

But, I have cut grass, done a few brick patios and walks, built some pillars and steps, graded and seeded a yard, etc... like this. Just cut that finger off of my glove (they put too much pressure on it).

A pic wouldn't to it justice now.....the blood blister is already making it's way out and the swelling is almost all gone.
I should have sent one that day it happened :D LOL

DCSpecial,

Any updates on the new brakes now that you've had a few weeks on them??

Mark @ DPPI

Mark,

Still working great.
A few nights ago I was getting hard on the brakes just for fun to feel the improvement over the stock setup :D

Back