PPE Hot +2 Xcelerator 4000 RPM?

Again, this has been talked about before. Bob doesn't have to give you the program because you ask for it. That is why they released the TNT program. It runs just as hard as the TNT-r. Everyone that thinks they need RPMs, sometimes don't. Before you go bad-mouthing Bob, you better check how people he has helped in a pinch or with a big problem.
i'm glad to see that bob has came through for you and a few others out of hundreds that he hasn't helped with a thing. If it's because he's trying to protect the guys like you that do have it, it doesn't add up. Especially when you've talked with him and he said to get your truck ready and he'll get it to you. Well, my trucks more than ready and all he's been doing is dancing around. Half the people that own the smarty with revo think they have the race file and they don't. they just have another downloader! Also where the rpm's come in... when your sled pulling and running against 12valve cummins and duramax trucks that can turn over 4000 rpm's , that could come in handy.

i'm glad to see that bob has came through for you and a few others out of hundreds that he hasn't helped with a thing. If it's because he's trying to protect the guys like you that do have it, it doesn't add up. Especially when you've talked with him and he said to get your truck ready and he'll get it to you. Well, my trucks more than ready and all he's been doing is dancing around. Half the people that own the smarty with revo think they have the race file and they don't. they just have another downloader! Also where the rpm's come in... when your sled pulling and running against 12valve cummins and duramax trucks that can turn over 4000 rpm's , that could come in handy.

:clap: Exactly...I'll keep running my predator until I man up and get the new bosch controller.

Yeah, I like my predator as well. Fill me in a bit on the bosch controller. thanks

Again, this has been talked about before. Bob doesn't have to give you the program because you ask for it. That is why they released the TNT program. It runs just as hard as the TNT-r. Everyone that thinks they need RPMs, sometimes don't. Before you go bad-mouthing Bob, you better check how people he has helped in a pinch or with a big problem.

Thats not true Ive seen a guy make 35hp more with the TNT-r and the downloadable TNT version off of Mads website, and there was someone on DTR who made around 65hp more w/ the TNT-r.

So you don't believe that The 4000 rpm tune Really exists? I had no problems getting it Bob was more than happy about getting it to me and even asked how I liked it after I got it installed. A+ customer service to me. Also been rumors that he has been working on something better? Man hard to believe someone wouldn't give you a tune after all the nice things you stated above about him.

So you don't believe that The 4000 rpm tune Really exists? I had no problems getting it Bob was more than happy about getting it to me and even asked how I liked it after I got it installed. A+ customer service to me. Also been rumors that he has been working on something better? Man hard to believe someone wouldn't give you a tune after all the nice things you stated above about him.

:hehe: LOL :hehe:

:poke:

just clearing the air

Yeah your right. all the negative stuff shouldn't have had to been said. what it should be is all positive stuff about smarty and bob but instead i've ran across several other people with the same problem. I'm not the first one to have all the negative results with them. A long story short.. we've already said our peace with bob through a pm and we've moved on. I love the sport of sled pulling and all diesel events. I no longer want to be a part of the negativity BS that can sometimes drag a sport down. Good luck to all this season:Cheer:

Nobody on here ran 11.41 fuel only with the low timing tune. Havent played with it since he blew turbo the next pass. He seems to like it.

where has Nobody been lately? I met him and greyrig at Houston in 07 and liked both of them. Nobody runs that program well since he sprays.

He dynoed with the PPE hot+2 once and it never did perform real well. He switched back to his diablo RKL tune it ran better hp numbers. The smarty on his truck made a world of difference in 2008 for him.

yea, Kevin's truck is an 03. Bullydog never has done well with pre-3rd injection event trucks.

I also ran a bdtd on the same dyno, same time.. only got 932 hp. and that was with a special tune from Bully Dog... I have tried most of the good ones out there, and really and truely the smarty honestly out performs them all on a cummins.... my time slips dont lie

on an 03, yes. i've seen products other than a Smarty do better on the dyno when i had my 05. Just a couple weeks ago a Bullydog beat out TNT/R on the dyno here in texas...test truck was an 06.

and about BOB....i probabaly go back farther than all of you with 3rd gen Smarty BS. Customer service was never that great. Im almost ashamed to say I own a Smarty right now :doh: but its on my VP truck, they don't count :hehe:

My tune is nothing special. It probably makes less than the TNT program by itself. It was just a right combo of things.

Nobody and Greyrig been working ALOT! There in Cali and oklahoma. Both of there trucks are down but atleast one of them will be in Dallas. Atleast thats the plan i got for them. LOL. I dont want to be the only one to go!

I for one, and I know that there is plenty others out there, believe in the smarty. I guarentee you that there wont be any other trucks out there break into the 10's on a single silver bullet, and only 200 hp of nitrous.... thanks to the smarty I was able

Kevin

Back