Project DeRanged truck progress

Well I picked it up today, and drug it from Houston, to Killeen, where Gene, AKA We Weld picked it up. As we speak, Gene is somewhere in Central to West Texas, dragging the truck to meet its fate. Here are some pics of it after I picked it up.

2007_Aug_20_001_Small_.JPG

2007_Aug_20_006_Small_.JPG

2007_Aug_20_004_Small_.JPG

2007_Aug_20_002_Small_.JPG

2007_Aug_20_003_Small_.JPG

2007_Aug_20_007_Small_.JPG

2007_Aug_20_005_Small_.JPG

And Finally Gene taking over and dragging it to Cali.

2007_Aug_20_008_Small_.JPG

Well we had our chance to get even for the mean pics but being it was a Ford I felt inclined to forgive Tim and crew and not violate the little rim ranger:Cheer:

Oh wow, that poor little thing needs a home and some lovin lol. Almost like a little orphan who needs a nice warm soapy bath, some good home cooked dinner, and a soft bed LOL! What a transformation this will be.

I guess I should assume y'all found where I put the keys? Forgot to call and tell you.:poke:

That big chrome tank in the bed will make for one hell of a nitrous bottle:hehe:

No way man.....we are keeping tha bags......yo

The bags are cool,they can be filled with the go gas to.

All that truck needs is the little lowrider vato man painted on it.........
2575_12.jpg

OK, just a quick update of whats going on.

Gene is starting to tear the truck apart, and I am in search of parts, and materials to get to Gene. I am working on a fuel system for it now, and engine internals. Found the pistons I plan to use, and have the cam on the`way. Danno has been working on some billet badges from www.billetbadges.com that are gonna look awesome. Also, I am leaning towards red for the color. Thats all for now.

I kind of like the two tone, pretty sure the yellow stripe is gone though. Danny, we need some big slicks in the rear, and some skinnies in the front. LOL

Is that yellow? It's supposed to be white; black, white, and red like y'alls shirts.

Slicks and skinnies as requested (borrowed from its Fordota cousin :D ):

Rangerwithbackground.jpg

Back