Pulling up a front wheel.

TJSHOTROD

I was wondering if any full weight trucks have pulled a front wheel up on a launch. I was thinking of putting as big set of slicks like 33/17 or bigger on the back of mine and see if I could bring one up. What do you guys think?

TJ

RacinDuallie said:
That's on a production chassis?

Yes. It is a full weight truck on 37's and so I can clear some big slicks. I would put some skinnes up front and some big wide slicks in the back. I don't care about times I just want to bring a wheel up.:ylsuper:

TJSHOTROD said:
Yes. It is a full weight truck on 37's and so I can clear some big slicks. I would put some skinnes up front and some big wide slicks in the back. I don't care about times I just want to bring a wheel up.:ylsuper:

That's the spirit! LOL

You mean something likethis :poke:

CNV00109.jpg

:evil :lolly:

People tell me that I lift the left front tire while launching at 30+ PSI of boost.. Not sure if they were seeing things or what though.

T.J.- your truck needs to make power before that's gonna happen.

BIGRPOWR said:

And you can figure pretty close to 1000 unless its light.

Earl Stuckey's 2WD 12V in a 1500 frame and body:

Last edited:
TooMuchBoost said:
And you can figure pretty close to 1000 unless its light.

Earl Stuckey's 2WD 12V in a 1500 frame and body:

What a Sweet Shot :woohoo:

I heard that I did it once too (I obviously couldnt see) But its not from shear traction or power. Running no sway bars, flexy springs and crappy shocks leads to ton of body roll off of a boost launch. I obviously couldnt see anything but the front was doing some major walking around.

BIGRPOWR said:

Don't hate because I'am 673/1400.:eek:wned:

I will take the rear shocks off it it will help. I just don't want to hang weight off the bumper. Anything else is legal.

u did 625w/o water/meth . i will do 600 or more on fuel very soon so enjoy it while it lasts cuz u gonna have to call lenny soon . later player .

BIGRPOWR said:
u did 625w/o water/meth . i will do 600 or more on fuel very soon so enjoy it while it lasts cuz u gonna have to call lenny soon . later player .

You will make 589hp. Plus I put in a cam so I might be up to 630hp.:kick:

And stop tring to highjack my thread skater punk.

Last edited:
Keep dreaming guys..its not gonna happen unless, like Preston said, its on a jack.

Look at the Prostreet trucks, there all making more power and there all lighter, plus they are all set up to launch much harder than any of your trucks...and only ONE of them has been able to do it..and even he can't do it everytime..

Kudo's for trying, but make sure you video tape the carnage, cause thats all thats gonna happen..

Tj? You've done smoked your self retarded! You would have better luck doing it in reverse or putting the motor in back! Stop watch MONSTER GARAGE!

Ain't gonna happen. But have fun trying anyway, as long as you record it for us!

Back