Pulling up a front wheel.

I second that, what does this prove. Way to go chief, you hit the nail right on the head!!

looks like it bounces a little bit towards the end of his run, at least to me

TJ I think you should pull the rear driveline, spool it to about 25-30 lbs. in reverse and let it go, What the heck, it's only money and we get more in two weeks.

RILES said:
TJ I think you should pull the rear driveline, spool it to about 25-30 lbs. in reverse and let it go, What the heck, it's only money and we get more in two weeks.
So senor Riles, are you stating that he will get more $$ in two weeks or he will be giving J&H more in two weeks? Wait, did I just say the same thing twice- - ha ha ha ha ha

So........how are we coming on this thing? I wanna see air below those tires.

George

he aint gonna do it. all talk no action . i hear he went to the diesel power challenge east to redeem himself .lol

gstanfield said:
So........how are we coming on this thing? I wanna see air below those tires.

George

I have to wait till summer time to try my wife will kill me if I break something before I pay off my credit card from the last time it broke. But I have something real good in mind you guys will really like it.:rockwoot:

all most maybe with a little more boost ?
lilredatlanta11.jpg

That truck brings a smile to my mug everytime I see pics of it:ylsuper: .... Totally killer!:rockwoot: :rockwoot:

That truck is WAY cool looking..I love it almost as much as the tow truck :rockwoot:

oh yeah, he was at the dp challange. watching me get my arse handed to me on the dyno!

Does this count ??:evil

And in a leaf springed 6.0 Ford.............:eek:wned:

11-08-06_launch2a.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic........... it was just a screen shot off the video.

:stab:

Back