Pulls in Turlock Ca this Sat

blowintwins80

killing time
Pulls in Turlock Ca this Sat there having a pull off and its going to start at noon for all trucks from what I was told is its going to be the trucks that pull the farthest and in the closes destince so if you don’t pull close to the top trucks you wont get to pull at night it’s a bummer deal but that’s the just of what I was told today

Ya u have to qualify. I'm tryin to get ahold of shipman. Extreme class should not have to qualify.

****man, errr I mean, Shipman at it again, I swear that guy is making things harder and more confusing to just run us out of his events. Fukk JSM!!

Joe

I don't know how this is going to work but I surely would not be happy if I had to pay to qualify and didn't get to pull in the show. Then again I doubt there will be any free pulling going on even if it is to qualify.

anyone know what rules hes running this weekend? why does this guy not like diesel trucks?

anyone know what rules hes running this weekend? why does this guy not like diesel trucks?

If it is the same as last year they have an Extreme Class and a "Cheater" Class. I believe you can hang weights in both. I think the Cheater class was basically 2.8 and lower and Extreme was 3.0 and and above. He doesn't hate the diesel class he just chooses to not go with a uniformed rule setting like MLM and VTPA do now. He does things his own way and every year in Turlock there are more trucks than any event. But this year it seems that won't be the case. Which is nice in someways. We wont have all the show n shine yahoo's pulling, but there is that chance that a good puller might not make it due to variable factors.

I don't have any problem with it, the way I see it it's 2 hooks at the same event(as long as if I don't do something stupid and not qualify) He said he will not know until the day of the event on how many trucks will qualify, maybe 3, maybe 5 or 10 or even more. And adam he does not hate diesels he just knows it's tuff to tech 40+ trucks so like alex said it's two classes one cheater which is like the local stock trucks and one extreme which i would think would be a hangin weight or twin truck. You should come out if you can always has the most diesels at this pull than any other in CA.

i acctually wasnt planning on it. the girl want a weekend off because she has races for the next 3 but im not scared to run against more truck or get teched as a quailified nightime participant. I know you werent implying that at all. I love pulling. Thats what i built my truck to do well. Its paid off in that respect really. Tomorrow I have to come up to sac to West coast differentials to get my detroit finally installed so it should be ready. Money will be the biggest hurdle for me to get over, we will see. And really I didn't think he really didn't like diesels.. ive been running with him for like 15 years but hes has allways given me the hardest time about running..

I don't have a problem with it either I just think it's folish. He's just guna lose money by not letting everyone pull. But it's good if he wants to weed out all of the ****ty trucks.

I don't have any problem with it, the way I see it it's 2 hooks at the same event(as long as if I don't do something stupid and not qualify) He said he will not know until the day of the event on how many trucks will qualify, maybe 3, maybe 5 or 10 or even more. And adam he does not hate diesels he just knows it's tuff to tech 40+ trucks so like alex said it's two classes one cheater which is like the local stock trucks and one extreme which i would think would be a hangin weight or twin truck. You should come out if you can always has the most diesels at this pull than any other in CA.

word up!!!

i talked to him yesterday and tried once again to tell him to pick up mlm rules since hes opening the scales early it wouldnt be to bad to tech all those trucks but hes not very into diesels. i also think there will be at least 3 classes the way he was talking but he said maybe even more we'll see

he also stated he was up for suggestions so if we all have the same idea maybe we can spark something in him ???????!!!!!

well if everyone wants to run 3 classes mabey we should talk to him and someone get there early and tech trucks im going i hope to make the night pull. I just gave the truck a test and it seams like its going to run good so the day pull will be a good test pull for the new setup hope to see everyone down there its going to be hot real hot down there like about 100 + dg

If it is the same as last year they have an Extreme Class and a "Cheater" Class. I believe you can hang weights in both. I think the Cheater class was basically 2.8 and lower and Extreme was 3.0 and and above. He doesn't hate the diesel class he just chooses to not go with a uniformed rule setting like MLM and VTPA do now. He does things his own way and every year in Turlock there are more trucks than any event. But this year it seems that won't be the case. Which is nice in someways. We wont have all the show n shine yahoo's pulling, but there is that chance that a good puller might not make it due to variable factors.

I think those "yahoos" were four of the top 5 out of 20+ trucks
haha not sure what that's spose to mean

[/B][/U][/B]

I think those "yahoos" were four of the top 5 out of 20+ trucks
haha not sure what that's spose to mean

Even if they took 1st place last year I wouldn't care. I've been to too many pulls there in the past years to know which trucks need to be weeded out. Plus the comment wasn't directed seeing as you pull quite often and most of the show n shiners there pull 1 time a year. Weed those people out of the show is what I was saying.

well im loded up for tomaro its going to be the first hook for the new engion and setup see everyone in the morning down there

Made the trip but lost the rear diff on the qual. pull! I barely missed the bubble (top 5 trucks)... It was good to see everybody again, and sorry if I missed ya! Josh, I tried to find you a couple times with no luck! The trip home was a noisy one, glad it was not far!

Back