Pulls in Turlock Ca this Sat

turlockpulls.jpg

and **** you old man on the tractor that tried to run me over when lights out was going i heard your horn and **** you for keep on going you and your friend i dont know how shipman pick you guys boy o boy what a ****y job on your part

will it could have went better but i didnt blow it up have to get the turbos to work right made a lot of boost in a few feet hope to be ready in 2 weeks jhonny in th smokein max did great and cole had a good pull i just have to get mine all fugerd out i have vid i just have to get them up on youtube hope to see everyone in 2 weeks

Made the trip but lost the rear diff on the qual. pull! I barely missed the bubble (top 5 trucks)... It was good to see everybody again, and sorry if I missed ya! Josh, I tried to find you a couple times with no luck! The trip home was a noisy one, glad it was not far!

I talked to Josh and I think he was somewhere else during qualifying. His brother qualified it for him he pulled it later at night.

what happend to albert at the end of his run?

I think his motor was mad at him and was talking back!!

It was pretty good event I guess wish they would have took top 7 or 10! I think the all the people who payed to watch kinda got robbed
from the show

Was hottttttt I have a permanent tang-top for a few days

Jonny and and Justin took first

can't wait to see Keith unleash that truck looks and sounds like a monster

nice seeing everyone!

i talked to albert after the pull adn ask him what happen. he said mis motor was done. i ask if i would see him in plymoth and he said ehh prolly not

yea the vid i got of Albert's pull at the end there was a lot of oil looks like the tappet cover gasket cam off and he was telling me it sounded like the pistions were done on the moter he had a hard time getting it to fire befor that run he was in front of my truck the put a hole can of eather in it just to make that run but it pulled good Yea my truck still have to play with it the boost was through the roof played with it today a little going to chang a few things around on the wast gate and get the boost under control but from the vid it comes out of the hole hard so looks like ill see everyone on the 30th so far good to see some of you ysterday it was hot as hell good thing i found a tree to work on the truck between pulls

yea the vid i got of Albert's pull at the end there was a lot of oil looks like the tappet cover gasket cam off and he was telling me it sounded like the pistions were done on the moter

Im sure those aries pistons he's got aint too cheap also. that sucks. wish i would of went but was havin too much fun gettin drunk by the pool ha

Good pulls, i was wondering why it seemed like such a low turn out, now I know why...limiting the entrants to almost none.

Good pulls all, whenever I get my car fixed I might pull my truck again, but for now it's my dd

I took a bunch of pics...im working with the ones i took Friday at the NHRA event first and then the pics from Turlock are up next. For now, it seems like a hot topic in the last couple posts, here are some of Alberts incident.....

154wmt2.jpg

260v8mc.jpg

Im sure those aries pistons he's got aint too cheap also. that sucks. wish i would of went but was havin too much fun gettin drunk by the pool ha

Never knew he had that much in that engine, thought it was a stock bottom end. Then again, never went and talked to Albert that much in my pulling days.......:bang

Joe

Back