Quickest/Fastest: 63/68/.88 Single

Hurley

BLAKLUNG
I'm going to go ahead and make a spot here for the best time with a 63/68/.88 box charger as a single...

1/8th: 8.565 @88.81 (2.29 60' puke, left at ~7psi, peak boost ~51psi)

:shake:

ya i know. still, do i get the official unofficial record for an untouched 177283 charger?

I'm going to try and set a record for best time with 18.7psi in the left front tire, 24.1 in the right front, 25.2 in the left rear and 21 in the right. with 7.1% soy bio diesel added at 10:05am on a sunday.

Ron,

2wd or 4wd? If in 2wd I will match the spec and best your time with my integral torque-limiting engine management system - AKA 'tha 0.88'

You guys are good at this. I'm going to go bug Jason Cz. instead.

I just read the torque limiting engine management system part.:hehe:
Ah yes, the things us p-pump guys come up with to fit in with the technical crowd.

RonA

Last edited:
I'm going to try and set a record for best time with 18.7psi in the left front tire, 24.1 in the right front, 25.2 in the left rear and 21 in the right. with 7.1% soy bio diesel added at 10:05am on a sunday.

Funny, I feel like I'm reading one of Wades posts from around 2007.

oh, yes. My unofficial, unofficial record pass was done at a TNT. No back-up run though, as I knew better than to chance a personal best with a lackluster follow-up run

also be it known that my wastegate probably didnt open during that pass.

funny enough the difference between my 35psi and 51psi peak boost run was about 1-tenth and ~1.5mph

Last edited:
haha, you guys

gonna be sad when I'm ticking Big Blue's numbers, still running that 63/68 single!

Back