Race Truck build...

I have the QSB480 in my 2.6 puller. I havnt pulled head yet from 2010 season to take a look at them. I got mine from Snedge on here, great to deal with in good price.

I'm just waiting on the part number... and I will order them.. I use to work for Cummins Rocky Mountain... I looked them up before like 130.00 and some change if I remember right...

got some stuff today!!!!

0103111321.jpg

So what does Clint think of your build since your not running all ats stuff? Looks like a nice buildup. Keep up the good work.

So what does Clint think of your build since your not running all ats stuff? Looks like a nice buildup. Keep up the good work.

I have alot of ATS parts going on the truck.. the stand alone ecm the ATS Synergy,stand alone trans controller.. turbos.. some other things... all of my machine work is done at work..( ats)... Clint has bin a huge help with figuring out stuff I want to use .....

Well after spending 2 hours on the phone with Wade tonight almost everything has changed..but in a good way... and the only thing that is still the same my bank account will be empty at the end...!!!!!

What are you doing? You are supposed to do it one way, then take it all off and buy it all again! Not do it for free ahead of time!:lolly:LOL

Back