Race Truck build...

here is mine, sorry for the slight derail.

166459_1762671474811_1479824364_1862745_5705184_n.jpg

166176_1762668074726_1479824364_1862725_935636_n.jpg

165391_1762671154803_1479824364_1862744_2418005_n.jpg

cheap and strong is the game!

I got mine at harbour frieght for 109.00

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

well block was cleaned yesterday.. getting decked now.. pistons and valve train are on the way..gunna get it punched out and head work begins next week.. since I wanna race in march I decided to nix the idea of building a header and I got one of our T-4 manifolds from work and gunna rework it a bit for now....

Zack and i just got off the phone. We got the cam situation straight, looks like your going to get quite a airflow improvement!!!

We've got quite a few tricks up our sleeve for this build. Mike will have the potential to turn the earth with this engine......LOL

We've got quite a few tricks up our sleeve for this build. Mike will have the potential to turn the earth with this engine......LOL

He told me last night, that you guys spoke for quite sometime and dished the details. It should be stupid nasty when he gets done with it, to say the least.... Im on that dark, costly road as well or close too. :doh:

I cant wait to see your truck whip idahocummins 8 sec daily driver LOL! hehe this will be a sick truck

I cant wait to see your truck whip idahocummins 8 sec daily driver LOL! hehe this will be a sick truck

Idaho, cracks me up....8 sec DD, yea ....1/8 mile maybe. :redx:

Im going to stay conservative on my predictions Laramie's ride and say it will be fast....LOL

Im going to stay conservative on my predictions Laramie's ride and say it will be fast....LOL
My prediction for idaho will be some extra course grit in his vag after this race.....if he even shows up!

Did you fill the block on your 13 second ride?

easy there CompJunior.

I was just asking for some credentials. I built this __________ motor for __________ _____________ and did _____ horsepower, and ran _______ @ _________ MPH at the ____________________ drag strip, located in ________________, _______ on __________, 2010/2011.

Or maybe some of the people you have built motors for could fill it out for you?

If you dont mind me asking, what do you think his truck will lay down, numbers wise?

Ok I talked with Bruce Block today "B&B Tooling".. he is getting started on my manifold.. great talk with him... waiting on a bunch of stuff to show.. head is over getting torn up and ported heavily!!!!!

Ok I talked with Bruce Block today "B&B Tooling".. he is getting started on my manifold.. great talk with him... waiting on a bunch of stuff to show.. head is over getting torn up and ported heavily!!!!!

Bruce is a great guy to deal with, good racer too. You'll be happy with the heads he does for you.

Back