Ran against an(almost) 10sec Civic...

I need some spray correcting washers and a super 40 for my 12v. Where can I get them?

Is that a US pump, or a Euro version?

EURO 230pump is a US 215pump, but EURO trucks don't have catalyc converters...

The pump is benched, i have a video up from what it was delivering before "tuning" it...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSiR17UdjV4"]Bosch P-7100 Bench tuning - YouTube[/ame]

and no, he didn't look at the clutch i installed the SB 13125 FEK myself...

Þið eruð náttúrulega fávísari en hórur á hafnarsvæði í Agadír!

so we are silly *****s huh?

Run your junk at the track, and that will be the end of it.

Last edited:
19-20 is pretty good! That's what I ran..

Of course, my truck was a daily driver tow rig that I just had some fun with on the street..

sucks.gif

So, tell us about your views on gun control. Mine view is being able to hit a target at 500 meters. Porbably need some spray correcting washers in my AR to do that tho... :lolly:

With good injectors you could run 22*-26* or more. More power up high but it might not start as easy in the cold. Its really up to you 20* is fine but for all out racing more would be better.

With good injectors you could run 22*-26* or more. More power up high but it might not start as easy in the cold. Its really up to you 20* is fine but for all out racing more would be better.

Yeah, it seems to start fine in the cold with the timing like this, i pull trailers with a car on it and work with the truck.. i also use it to haul my BMW track car around for it's events, just thought it would be funny to show up and race both my towing vehicle and my car ;)

Back