Ran against an(almost) 10sec Civic...

One thing you guys don't seem to understand is that i'm in Iceland, it's not as simple as hitting that Checkout button and whoom that package is at my door 2-3days later and i go and install it on my truck...

Shipping here is a killer, taxes here are a killer and everything one has to order seems to take a whole lifetime to get here...

My ISSPRO EV2s are biting the dust, so i ordered a new set on the 16th of December, set is STILL NOT HERE... it's "IN TRANSIT"...

When i bought this South Bend + Flywheel & Pressure Plate set, it originally cost 900$, then i had to pay about 500$ on shipping, and after taxes.... shipping and price was up to: 3000$...

So like i stated before, a 15.000$ build for you is more like a 40.000$ build for me...

P.S.
Studs were the #1 thing i did rebuilding it, didn't really think i had to mention that...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1359000197.150159.jpg

Seriously, quit *****ing and whining about money. There are twinned Lamborghinis in America and APF-built Corvettes with Grimes motors in Australia. If money was ever an issue, you're a dumazz for trying to build a drag car out of a foreign work truck.

And also, excuse him for asking if you had studs. After all, aren't you the guy running 92mm-primary-twins with a stock clutch?

Click on this thread for the first time cause I noticed the title change...

Couldn't get passed the first page...

What's the short version??

LOL, you guys are so f*ckin mean :)

I guess i withdraw from this debate here... i'm just trying to get pointers on what i have to do...

There are three dyno shops here...

And FYI a FEK 13.125 SB is not a stock clutch.... i know it's not much, but the truck is way beyond what it was originally intended for...

LOL, you guys are so f*ckin mean :)

I guess i withdraw from this debate here... i'm just trying to get pointers on what i have to do...

There are three dyno shops here...

And FYI a FEK 13.125 SB is not a stock clutch.... i know it's not much, but the truck is way beyond what it was originally intended for...

You're the one that started poking the hornet's nest with a big stick :poke: LOL

No, the assumed hp with overfueling and crazy EGTs is 900... CRANK

The assumed driving hp is 700-750ish...

Yes, i have 700ccs, didn't take a personal look at my DVs but the guys at the shop vere confident they were not stock...

Has anyone got a real experience on 7x.014 vs 5x.018 for an example ?

One day i hope to have the testicular fortitude to pull 900 hp out of my rectum. :rockwoot:

Guess i found out the hard way... differential got smashed up real bad about 10mins ago... so i guess i'll have to try it with the D80 out back and that D44 up front first ??

Guess you are seeing better 60ft running in 4WD.... but what about RWD times ?? better trap speed ??

So now all you need is more fuel, more air, more timing, swap to an automatic, and change both axles? Sounds like you ought to unscrew your radiator cap, back the truck up, drive a 10 second truck under the cap and screw it back on.

No, it was benched aswell.... no they just looked at it and said it's 700cc's...

Is there a language barrier here ???

I'd like to know what's been done to the pump to achieve 700cc. Sound like you would as well. What pump is it anyway?

Really, that is what you are reading from this ???

I don't believe anyone here has any real idea of what the fukk you have, what the fukk you want or what the fukking point of this thread is or your CompD membership for that matter.

I suggest you try again after thinking before typing.

Back