Ran against an(almost) 10sec Civic...

Well Viktor, you survived a CompD hazing.

This site starts to make sense after about a month.

Well Viktor, you survived a CompD hazing.

This site starts to make sense after about a month.

Begle, haha... at least i get some backup over here...

Find me a new HX60, my current one is TOAST !

So you're saying i'll be setting the world record if i get my truck to go faster than 13sec with a NV4500 ? :)

Begle, haha... at least i get some backup over here...

Find me a new HX60, my current one is TOAST !

So you're saying i'll be setting the world record if i get my truck to go faster than 13sec with a NV4500 ? :)

No. fairly sure you need to touch the 11's.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7EL1hK1JIs"]600HP Cummins Powered Truck - Drag Race - YouTube[/ame]

So what's all the hype about that NV4500 being my threshold of 13secs :)

I am certain i am in the low 12sec zone...

Run it on the Gtech ;) NV4500's don't really like to be shifted fast without breakage.

First page was funny as hell! Welcome to comp d!

I don't know about you being certain though, that's some rare air bud. But if you do end up being in the low 12's there are plenty of us that would love to see it! Post a video of your runs when the track opens back up.

So you finally broke into the 12's or is it just a compd calculator race goin on? LOL

Hey, in that case, my 89 goes 9.57 at 140.2mph, I'd just use that time. Doesn't quite match up with my 13.1 at 118mph so far, but hey, the Internet can't be wrong!

Hey, in that case, my 89 goes 9.57 at 140.2mph, I'd just use that time. Doesn't quite match up with my 13.1 at 118mph so far, but hey, the Internet can't be wrong!

and im a French model...:lolly:

Lets hear your estimated hp & weight..... also i see you have a single disc clutch rated for around 450hp. What gear do you launch in?

There are nv4500s below 13, not alot of them, and they tend to have an excess of hp for thier ET vs a similar ET from an auto truck.

Last edited:
I didn't read this thread at first because it had "civic" in it. But after finally reading it....

Dammmnn!!!, you guys are rough on the poor boy. Give him a little credit for being able to build something out there in the middle of nowhere. But as far as times go........

:umno:

On a side note, isn't your truck painted like the General Lee? We need pics!

Lets hear your estimated hp & weight..... also i see you have a single disc clutch rated for around 450hp. What gear do you launch in?

There are nv4500s below 13, not alot of them, and they tend to have an excess of hp for thier ET vs a similar ET from an auto truck.

I have a SB-13125FEK now, haven't really updated my sig yet but intend on upgrading to a dual disc setup prior to the summer, i have been launching in 3rd but am not expecting the clutch to hold up very long...

I'm thinking with better injectors i should yield 750whp & 2200nm (1500ft.lbs?), fuel and clutch are really the limiting factor here...

But the most boost i've seen with the 370s and maxed out pump is c.a. 75psi, and only that one time.... then i heard something that sounded like a cow "mmoooooooooooooo!" and then i realized something was wrong..

I blew up my HX60, looks like it was improperly balanced. I have a replacement but i do need a new compressor wheel for my Super 40 as the carnage went through my cold pipe and into the compressor wheel, i have tried pulling off

So... i'm halted for the moment...

I didn't read this thread at first because it had "civic" in it. But after finally reading it....

Dammmnn!!!, you guys are rough on the poor boy. Give him a little credit for being able to build something out there in the middle of nowhere. But as far as times go........

:umno:

Thanks, but as you suggested... parts are hard to come by here... i'm pretty much just working with what i can find, import taxes and shipping is killing me... so what is a 15.000$ build for you is about 40.000$ build for me :)

Thanks everyone who's cheering for me, i will post up a video soon where i destroy a 6.0 PowerJoke for the PS fans ;)

Back