Real Gone

Who was the geezer blowing nitrous into the air cleaner?

I wonder why they didn't just turn the garden hose loose, after all it does the same thing.................

Who was the geezer blowing nitrous into the air cleaner?

I wonder why they didn't just turn the garden hose loose, after all it does the same thing.................

Careful dude! The nitrous was more for kicks and giggles and that fellar your talking about is the one and only John Porterfield Sr. A very well known and respected DIESELHEAD in this country.

love it man! Need more of those! :rockwoot:

Maybe we should get some CompD members to get some vids/pics together and we could make one for CompD. I'm sure someone might have already done a highlight reel if anyone knows where more vids like that are?

Careful dude! The nitrous was more for kicks and giggles and that fellar your talking about is the one and only John Porterfield Sr. A very well known and respected DIESELHEAD in this country.

Is he REALLY?:bow: Wow. :bow:I had no idea. I guess he should have a crown, or sign on then, eh?:nos::hehe:

So tell me again why you weren't spraying water in there, there has been several noted great sages of nitrous on other threads stating water and nitrous are same same.

Just curious why you would pick an expensive bottle of nitrous to play with for kicks over water?

Good video, like Jess Spruill's truck gettin sideways (that's his truck right? The blue one?)

Good vid... i never realized my truck was that quick LOL... (atlantic blue & silver QCSB is far too common)

Is he REALLY?:bow: Wow. :bow:I had no idea. I guess he should have a crown, or sign on then, eh?:nos::hehe:

So tell me again why you weren't spraying water in there, there has been several noted great sages of nitrous on other threads stating water and nitrous are same same.

Just curious why you would pick an expensive bottle of nitrous to play with for kicks over water?

Just use a little respect before calling a very good person that you obviously don't know a GEEZER.

Yup,

That was Jess and the video doesn't do that run justice. It was getting crazy loose!!

We all loved it.... Jess didn't seem to care for it too much though.

Just use a little respect before calling a very good person that you obviously don't know a GEEZER.

What should I call him then? King Geezer? Mr.Geezer?

Ask him for me, ask John what Sledpuller should call him.:hehe:

What should I call him then? King Geezer? Mr.Geezer?

Ask him for me, ask John what Sledpuller should call him.:hehe:

Hey man, no need to pout. I wasn't trying to upset you. I'm a newbie here. I just think you should've given a little respect and said maybe "guy" instead of "geezer". Go bother someone else. You obviously don't know what respect is anyways. Since I really don't care either way, we'll call you the mighty internet king. YOU WIN. Yes, YOU WIN. You can go celebrate. I can't come up with anything else to say to you. You've beaten me. I'm so depressed. :bang I'll never amount to anything because I care so much about John Porterfield Sr. and Sledpuller. WhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhH!!!!! :bang

But if you really want to reduce the respect that others have for you, let's see some more of your childish little posts in this topic. It doesn't bother me, so let's see them. I love making kids have fits over the internet with their keyboard in hand because I know just how much of a life achievement it can be for you.

video doesnt load??

Try updating your windows media player. Make sure that it is the default player for WMV's and WMA's in the options or preferences. If you computer is set to use let's say something like QUICKTIME, this file will not load. Its a WMV file, so windows media player needs to be the default player for WMV's.

Also, if you use FireFox, you need to manually install the windows media player driver on that browser. So trying the link again with explorer will often work.

Unruly, son, Jr, rookie, it was a joke. And the nitrous/water. Hence the smileys. Chill out.

Kind of odd with a name like unruly, you are on here preaching.

Okay. Nuff said. I'm sorry, my first post after rereading it could be taken badly also.

Yeah I guess I'm certainly not one who should preach. I got the nickname Unruly from an old lifted bronco I had. It had about 50 different things that were illegal, tires stuck out too far, uncovered lights on the roof, too high, no cat, no muffler, holes in the floorboard(yes, that's illegal in Va... who knew :eek: ) Then NFS got tacked on when I bought a mustang. <- Oh god, I just reread that paragraph and bored myself to sleep almost.

And now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go try and beat a 10yr old at UNO.

Back