Real Gone

Forget it!!
THE STEELERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

Nice vid, but I think Larry is going to ban you from DTR as it doesn't list his paying sponsors :hehe:

So what purpose does spraying the noz in the intake like that do? is that just to see what it will will do before you buy the kit. is it safe to do that?

BBD

Nice vid, but I think Larry is going to ban you from DTR as it doesn't list his paying sponsors :hehe:

So what purpose does spraying the noz in the intake like that do? is that just to see what it will will do before you buy the kit. is it safe to do that?

BBD

If John P. does it... its gotta be good :rockwoot:

Scott,
Look at Crewgirls dyno sheet, they sprayed her stock truck like that, and she jumped 200 hp, and made a pretty dyno sheet.

That's freakin awesome man!! There'ss some great footage, some of those trucks I've only seen in magazines. :clap::ylsuper:

Just the normal stuff I get into. Figured I'd film it for once. Most of the 4wheeling stuff I didn't put in the videos cause it was for the pullers. I filmed alot in 07, this past year I didn't really have a chance to workin on the team. Maybe next year I'll get a chance to do it again. If someone wants to donate a new camera, one is definately in need as the last one I put through its paces LOL. Putting the videos together was the hardest cause of the amount of film used adn syncing it up nice with teh beat of the music to get a good feel out of it. I guess people liked it. Never really asked anyone if they did, jsut sorta did it to do it.

Just the normal stuff I get into. Figured I'd film it for once. Most of the 4wheeling stuff I didn't put in the videos cause it was for the pullers. I filmed alot in 07, this past year I didn't really have a chance to workin on the team. Maybe next year I'll get a chance to do it again. If someone wants to donate a new camera, one is definately in need as the last one I put through its paces LOL. Putting the videos together was the hardest cause of the amount of film used adn syncing it up nice with teh beat of the music to get a good feel out of it. I guess people liked it. Never really asked anyone if they did, jsut sorta did it to do it.

Yeah, I usually have three camera's going. I'm down to one now. I really want a hard drive camera with a viewfinder. You just can't hold a flip-out LCD camera still enough and that's all alot of the hard drive cameras have these days. I like to have the eyepiece pressed to my head to hold the camera still. I found one for like 800. OUCH!

I used the viewfinder on all those videos and more. I have a steady hand. It was a simple little Sony, only like $300. Worked great but could handle all my abuse. Still works just not like it used to.

Back