Redesigned!! Steed competition manifold vs Standard Steed

Thanks for the help, yeah this is going on my daily driver. just going for more efficiency right now, I will more then likely order a standard manifold from them in the near future. Guess I'll stay posted and get their new standard manifold after its released

What is the status on these shipping out?

Which ones? He redesigned the competition angle manifold again. If you look at the picture Taylor posted you can see the manifold and the piece that angles the flange are 2 different pieces. Now they are machined as one piece. The first 6 were supposed to be ceramic coated yesterday or today.

Big thank you to the guys who have orders in and our being patient, taking longer than usual but when you are cutting them yourself sometimes things happen and put you behind schedule.
Thanks guys

Last edited:
are these manifolds made of stampings, or out of bar steel? i can kind of tell from the pics, but then i look at them again and change my mind, lol.

got my T4 comp on, thanks Taylor!

10b5b335.jpg

Damn that looks good!!!

Where'd you get the manifold studs?

mcmaster carr had them for 3$ a pop... so I went to the hardware store and got a bunch of long 10 mm bolts and just cut the heads off, I think they are 56 cents a piece, JUST long enough to have full thread engagement in the block and on the nut, the steed speed flanges are 5/8 thick FWIW

Thanks Leen! We got the first 2 today. Still waiting on the third one though. These things are BEAUTIFUL!!!:rockwoot::bow:

4A811EB8.jpg

AE584E61.jpg

So on the newest design angle up t4 with a gate port the waste gate will hit the valve cover and/or coolant bypass if you don't build a small extension. It's an easy fix though. Here is what I did.

7E15BF97.jpg

DA869A88.jpg

28D4D5E0.jpg

Back