Revemup15 aka Kyle Williams buyer beware

hydroshok

Covered in grease
I bought the 180HP p-pump he had listed here: http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172716

The pump showed up missing some parts (AFC oil fill plug and three bolts). He said he would make it right with me. It's been two weeks and he stopped responding to my text messages.

Monday I called. He had his g/f answer the phone to tell me I had the wrong number. I'm also pretty sure he was the one who used prankdial.com on me. I have sent him a few PMs since then asking for an explanation, but I haven't received a response even though he has been online a few times.

I decided to start this thread to let the rest of you know. I got lucky because it was a small problem. The next person might not be so lucky.

I think I did OK for what I got, but the way he handled the situation leads me to believe he is not trustworthy.

He kinda' posts like he's a little prick, but maybe it's in the translator I'm using? :pop:

Mark.

Super Kyle performance full cut DVs

I just wanted to update this as I took out the "full cut delivery valves" to reduce smoke. It looks like someone was learning how to use a Dremel. Enjoy!

12775_642896389165246_7729645079783679847_n.jpg

10606414_642896455831906_7501332167068461420_n.jpg

1010141_642896475831904_5507291874537453638_n.jpg

I just received another prank call. I guess Kyle is mad I posted pics of his Dremel skills.

I was told it was rebuild and I'd get paperwork after. Then I found out stuff had to be fixed and only a max and balance was done. Currently I'm being bothered by someone else Kyle had text me. It's a long story, but I can post the receipt from Seth if you like.

I was just wondering because one post said it had a quick rate cam. Those DVs are pretty sweet though should make good power.

They made a lot of smoke. I only took out #1 when I got the pump and it looked OK. All of them together look like chit because they are very different. Kyle's buddy says he is responsible for the dremel work. His name is Jack Meoff if you believe that. I can post if anyone wants to laugh. I'm lead to Believe they are coming to FL to fight me due to my comments on compd. I never thought a night in could be so fun!!!!!

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172716

Umm I don't see anywhere where I said It was rebuilt or a quick rate cam.. I have done business with him before and is very shady.. Make everyone think I'm a scam artist I could care less.. You did a excellent job actually.. I will not turn this into a **** show... Your lucky I broke my old phone with our conversation... I will not reply back.. I have fun guys

Last edited:
Hard to read the sarcasm in my post lol. Anyway kinda sounds like you got punked dude

I don't see how that pump could have been balanced with those delivery valves :hehe: but what do I know?

Sounds like he is a bad@$$ sucks when people aren't honest and ppl get screwed

Back