Rocky Top Diesel Shootout August 2nd!!

longhorn859

Brap.
A full day filled with Drag Racing and Sled Pulling at I-40 Dragway in Crossville, Tennessee!

10156145_539804502799929_1141704890_n_zps1adead0c.jpg

Pulling Classes:

Work Stock- No hanging weights - STOCK turbo
2.5- BOB Rules
2.6 PPL Rules
3.0 PPL Rules
RWYB- Rules, what rules?

Drag Racing Classes:
E.T.
Pro Street

Payout information to come!

Last edited:
Whats the dates I can't see the image at work.

Sorry didn't see it in the title.

Last edited:
Can't Wait. Especially being on 20 min from the house!! Should have a few trucks there.

Woosley,
Rudy's ran a 7.0 class last month and seemed to be a hit with a lot of guys. If enough guys think they could run 6.60 then please speak up now! Otherwise you will be running in heads up or 7.0! And yes we are up to a $30,000 purse now. $2,000 of it will be for fastest pass of the day! We are all ears on hearing opinions, we want this to be a great event for everyone!

Mike

What Mike said, we are competitors putting on an event so we want to hear what other competitors would like to have.

We will have a very large vendor row setup, already over 2 dozen vendors and sponsors signed up for the event!

Pulls and races the same day at same location. We want to make sure there is plenty of things going on to keep everyone entertained ALL DAY LONG.

Going to make some baseline passes at Knoxville tonight and hope to add on some stuff before this event. Can't wait

Here are the payouts...Let me know if you guys have any questions!!

I got back with Brett, but if anyone else wants to know, heads up is 4500lbs.

Pullingpayouts_zps66f00f9f.jpg

Racingpayouts_zps9fd026fe.jpg

Event schedule

Do you have an event schedule? What time do gates open, tech time for pullers, what time do pulls start?

Back