Rollin' in the mornin'

Reasons for the 110s is that i also use my truck as a WORK truck!
Towing the loader around now gets toasty.

But thanks for you unnecessary comments.

many of "us" use our trucks for work, I have been using mine for our landscaping business for years..... so what's your point?

Oh look and you even copied TJ's sticker..... how sweet.... a wannabe.....lol

can you even produce dense smoke with those little ole 110's?....

it's just.....everyone has a 500hp truck... that's so...2006

Holy Cr@p your an ass, unless you know this guy.

No, we dont know eachother.... But guys like him are pretty typical of this forum anymore... Sad

I just figured that if i get on every thread and be a dick to everyone than maybe people would think Im cool, or atleast Id see myself as being "cool"

I just figured that if i get on every thread and be a dick to everyone than maybe people would think Im cool, or atleast Id see myself as being "cool"

I've been a member on this forum a lot longer than you.....first off.... and second.... don't get so butt hurt.... it's the same ole truck with the sam ole mods... This is COMPETITION diesel, not "what kind of HP does my worktruck make"

I've been a member on this forum a lot longer than you.....first off.... and second.... don't get so butt hurt.... it's the same ole truck with the sam ole mods... This is COMPETITION diesel, not "what kind of HP does my worktruck make"

Ya, your right old timer...
It is COMPETITIONDIESEL
Not COMPETITIONDICKHEAD

I've been a D-bag on this forum a lot longer than you.....first off.... and second.... don't get so butt hurt.... it's the same ole truck with the sam ole mods... This is COMPETITION diesel, not "what kind of HP does my worktruck make"

Fixed it for you :lolly: Does that make you feel like a big man? Do you feel important?

We've all seen the same type of threads ("how do you think I'll do") but that doesn't mean you have to participate in them let alone be a complete tool about it like you are.

Alright guys, cut the noob some slack. I'm not sure whats worse, the "What will my truck dyno?" thread or the excessive effort going into berating him for it. Jeebus, its a 500 hp truck! Not worth the fuss.

Smitty, you found out the hard way about "guess how much..?" threads here. I can understand your excitement to tie a number to your hard work. In the future just post the result and you'll probably get a few pats on the back. Turn the smack down a notch and you'll be fine.

The rest of you tards need to go fuk something.

Last edited:
I did 521 on dunbars with my old setup and I had a ton more fuel and a lot more air than you. But it was in 113* heat. There are so many factors that go into play with a dyno that I just stopped caring. Track times are going to be my new dyno.

John and I were talking about that actually.......
Their. Dynos ain't that far off from one another.

I was told the same thing by another shop down south with the same dyno... It was 120hp off.....:kick:

Back