Rudy's Predictions

If you or I are not there, how will seth and Micah start the trucks?

Selfie stick?

Oh how I miss you. Anthony is helping this weekend in his speedo.

Doesn't matter much anyways. Seth hasn't been anywhere near the pro street record for several years anyways. Just them common rails from what I've read on here.

#beepbeep

Yeah- Seth can't possibly compete with an extra axle, transfer case, extended cab, and those brass balls. Much too heavy for a dinosaur motor to compete with the almost pro-mods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SunroofTTFMF

Yeah- Seth can't possibly compete with an extra axle, transfer case, extended cab, and those brass balls. Much too heavy for a dinosaur motor to compete with the almost pro-mods

LOL almost pro mod...... wait ..it is a almost pro mod 4x4

Wrong Wade...... Promod can't have sunroofs. It is in some rules or something

If Brett shows up my money is on him. Truck is very consistent and goes rounds. If Seth can get off the line he will be a tough out, but I think either Brett will still win. It's probably going to come down to RT. Hopefully someone who is attending can take some videos for the rest of up that can't.

Well thanks Ken!! I was #5 qualifier with a 5.98. I blew my up pipe gaskets and was having problems building boost and making boost. We fixed it last night and were ready to race today. Unfortunately it was raining all morning and my dad did not want to stick around all day in the rain. So we packed up and left just after 1pm because it was still raining. I'm not sure if they are going to get the racing in. I would have liked to stick around until tonight but I'm not going argue with him. It seems like a waste of 30 hours of driving to me!

Well thanks Ken!! I was #5 qualifier with a 5.98. I blew my up pipe gaskets and was having problems building boost and making boost. We fixed it last night and were ready to race today. Unfortunately it was raining all morning and my dad did not want to stick around all day in the rain. So we packed up and left just after 1pm because it was still raining. I'm not sure if they are going to get the racing in. I would have liked to stick around until tonight but I'm not going argue with him. It seems like a waste of 30 hours of driving to me!

Bummer about the up pipes man...and dang, 5.98 and only 5th? Who else besides Seth and Micah qualified ahead of you?

Thats too bad but, I know how that goes, drive clear across country and get rained out. Better luck next time.

Rain sucks. The southeast can produce a rainstorm at any time during the spring- any chance of running at all??

just got home, drag portion was called for rain...

Back