Rudy's Predictions

Posted over on PSA. He has a couple other videos up too on his channel

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhz2VMP8TdU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhz2VMP8TdU[/ame]

Last edited:
No lock up and he thinks the manifold charger possibly is melting.

Bingo. I had no lockup, managed to make the field anyways with a 6.52 on a .70 bump... I think lack of lockup managed to wipe out one of my chargers, peeling it apart tomorrow to inspect but....growing pains! I'll be at TS..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope, Venue was already booked for tomorrow, saw on the tracks FB page that they already called that one too to the rain.

It just never let up, all damn day. It was very dissapointing, after Fridays teaser from qualifying.

Props to the guys that make the drive with no reward and keep moving forward time after time.

Anyone have any info on the white Colorado that was there? looked pretty quick.

From what i heard if you qualified friday they will be splitting up the payout and mailing checks. I guess susan stump found out and let me know as i was 2 hours away from the track ony way home

That is what I understand as well

I couldn't make it this year but don't yall Midwest boys just love this east coast weather? It's rained almost everyday for 2 weeks straight. Congrats to those who qualified. Wish I could've been there to see it

It sucks that it rained Saturday as the field was looking pretty good. Lots of good passes by everyone! Always good to see friends again and meet new people. I'm glad we went even if it was just to come out and support everyone. Congratulations to all those that ran Friday and made some personal best times as well as logged some valuable information.

Damn looked like the race would have been Epic.............. Next time. Seth look pretty much like he would have owned it.

Damn looked like the race would have been Epic.............. Next time. Seth look pretty much like he would have owned it.

He qualified first with a 5.51 and looked like a 6.0 in the pass on that video..

Was the video an earlier pass?

He qualified first with a 5.51 and looked like a 6.0 in the pass on that video..

Was the video an earlier pass?

Looked like a 6.0 and 6.3. Not sure if it was an earlier pass or not. He has a bunch of videos on his channel

Back