Rules?

Now if you ask Rj what the rule really means, if you run a rock in the rear you can run a set of twins or a 3.0 charger, if you run an oem driveline then you can run an unlimited single.

i agrre with ya other than the targeting dodges, are you aware of how big a dmax can be made? i personally would not waste the $ to do it but trust me, guys are!

oooo well aware, they sound mean too! maybe it was just me when I read the changes, as to the truck that came to mind. I want to see the fpp area trucks be on a level playing field rules-wise, with the mid west trucks.

FPP- standardize your rules, parts prices come down for the competitors, more competitors can attend your events.

oooo well aware, they sound mean too! maybe it was just me when I read the changes, as to the truck that came to mind. I want to see the fpp area trucks be on a level playing field rules-wise, with the mid west trucks.

FPP- standardize your rules, parts prices come down for the competitors, more competitors can attend your events.

I agree 100%, from what I gather 18~19 of 21 current members want to align the rules and were denied, whats that make a membership worth?

Re

It's pretty simple guys, just don't pull with them. The pullers are the ones that make the show, take a that away, and Full Pull has to listen. A bunch of the super stock diesel guys asked to have the same hitch as the rest of the RWYB class, Rick said no, so we will not pull with him next year. You have other options, come pull with Power Pulling or East Coast.

It's pretty simple guys, just don't pull with them. The pullers are the ones that make the show, take a that away, and Full Pull has to listen. A bunch of the super stock diesel guys asked to have the same hitch as the rest of the RWYB class, Rick said no, so we will not pull with him next year. You have other options, come pull with Power Pulling or East Coast.

:clap:

2.6is a hot class right now, I wish PPP would bring the ppl class out here, my two attempts to contact them have gotten no response!

Spoke with RJ tonight and said that the rule for turbos for the 3.0 class is .250 mwe just like all other org out there.

There you go. Simple isn't it? Lots of pulls to go to out there. What is actually keeping a central ohio truck from coming and hooking with fpp?

What is actually keeping a central ohio truck from coming and hooking with fpp?

the things that we wanted changed, Mike. Fuel & batt out front and hitch. Used to also be assisted steering but we got that.

U got the hitch if I read it correctly. Now the steering not sure how to rig that up yet with keeping all factory stuff functioning

The only thing I didn't want to switch was turbo. If you you want to put everything on the nose do it.

More or less the hitch went backwards not forwards to what the pulers asked for, by the way its written now your illegal mike, just like us and a hand full of others.

The only thing I didn't want to switch was turbo. If you you want to put everything on the nose do it.

That's what we wanted, the turbo, most of us are running a ppl turbo anyhow, and ppl turbo fits under the fpp rule as it was so changing it didn't matter either way.

Why dont you guys just all get together and talk to Rick and tell him hey we are not going to come and pull this year because of these rules are going backwards. If you dont make changes we all are going to go somewhere else, if you get a big enough group then they will have to make changes.
Let fuel and battery out front
make the hitch follow the 27% rule and do away with receiver style hitches
if guys want to do full hydro steering let them
if they want to tow the truck let them
and let the cubic inch be what ever
filled blocks we wont go there
make the class fun and make pullers from other organizations WANT to come and pull with FPP
my$.02

Why dont you guys just all get together and talk to Rick and tell him hey we are not going to come and pull this year because of these rules are going backwards. If you dont make changes we all are going to go somewhere else, if you get a big enough group then they will have to make changes.
make the class fun and make pullers from other organizations WANT to come and pull with FPP
my$.02

Tru Dat!!!!

my$.02

:thankyou2:

I've been seriously thinking about not pulling with fpp this year. For the time that we spend letting 20+ trucks off the street pull I can almost drive out pull with cotpc and be home before fpp is done. Not that it's going to be cheaper but my experience with cotpc was great, not a lot of standing around waiting, no bs about half a** teching every truck.(I believe top five or so waited at the end of the track to be etched) With our family buisness and being in college I couldn't make half the pulls on fpp schedule anyways. But for everyone running competitively, it wouldn't make sense leaving fpp because there's nothing else close.

Last edited:
I've been seriously thinking about not pulling with fpp this year. For the time that we spend letting 20+ trucks off the street pull I can almost drive out pull with cotpc and be home before fpp is done. Not that it's going to be cheaper but my experience with cotpc was great, not a lot of standing around waiting, no bs about half a** teching every truck.(I believe top five or so waited at the end of the track to be etched) With our family buisness and being in college I couldn't make half the pulls on fpp schedule anyways. But for everyone running competitively, it wouldn't make sense leaving fpp because there's nothing else close.

Your kidding right? You guys need to remember we all started pulling our street trucks and getting our asses handed to us. It'd be different if fpp had ws at every event. Start discouraging new comers and you'll see less growth in the class.

Your kidding right? You guys need to remember we all started pulling our street trucks and getting our asses handed to us. It'd be different if fpp had ws at every event. Start discouraging new comers and you'll see less growth in the class.

So the street truck they let pull have all required safety equipment?

from phone

Back