?'s on running s400 single

Ok that's good to know. Good input. I like hearing, the quicker spool, and how it is fun to drive on the street. Also still good numbers. I am sick of the lag high egts on hills.

If your serious about lag and high egt's on hills the last thing you want is a s400 single.

what Ieamt by that is because of the mismatched turbo I have now. I know there will be but not like I have now. Plus I have a 6 speed so I can help that. The turbo I have now on highway, at around 75 mph I am 2500 rpm,and no boost.

If your serious about lag and high egt's on hills the last thing you want is a s400 single.

I have to completely disagree. Sure you don't want a S480 as a single if you're going to be towing but a S464-S468 work great setup correctly.

My 467 fmw I've got now absolutely kills the fleeceturd of 366 I had on before in all aspects. Haven't towed with it yet but it can't be worse with the way it drives now. It actually builds 4psi at 70 when the turd needed a spool valve on it to do just that.
So 400's can behave better than certain 300's for sure.

Agreed.... My 467 Spooled lightning fast IMO compared to even the 66/71 I was running before it.

That is really good info. See I am liking what I hear about the 467. The quick spool and still flowing enough for big horse numbers. I have a 475 I can try for now, but all of you said what I figured, with crazy high drive pressure. I need to save coin for a 467. I have another question. Are any of you tring the 87 wheel on 475's? If so is drive pressure dropping compared to the 83?

My 467 fmw I've got now absolutely kills the fleeceturd of 366 I had on before in all aspects. Haven't towed with it yet but it can't be worse with the way it drives now. It actually builds 4psi at 70 when the turd needed a spool valve on it to do just that.
So 400's can behave better than certain 300's for sure.
Yes.
Agreed.... My 467 Spooled lightning fast IMO compared to even the 66/71 I was running before it.
Yes.
Who's 467 is everyone running? Any running stainless?
I ran a box 67/83/.91.

That is really good info. See I am liking what I hear about the 467. The quick spool and still flowing enough for big horse numbers. I have a 475 I can try for now, but all of you said what I figured, with crazy high drive pressure. I need to save coin for a 467. I have another question. Are any of you tring the 87 wheel on 475's? If so is drive pressure dropping compared to the 83?

Thats vague. There are multiple 87mm turbines.

True sorry about that I am still learning a lot about this. I guess to refaise it it will a bigger exhaust wheel in a 475 help with high drive pressure? Like how people had posted was a down fall on them. I think I am gonna keep going with what I have til I find a 467.7

Mine is just a box turbo with the 83mm turbine.
I'm done with all the "namebrand" billet wheel hoopla.

has anyone ran a 466? can get a good deal on one a bullseye charger thoughts?

Back