S467

I don't need the track to shut you up come see me on the street other wise shut your mouth

Yeah, good call. Build a truck for drag racing and the local drag strip is out of the question.

The offer stands, any time you want to race like a gent, we will make the trip to the track.

I'm not a gentalman. Race me on the street. U run your mouth put up or shut up its simple. I called you out not you calling me out. It's ok I know your scared...

There's not many Good threads on this turbo and y'all just ruined one of them. I wish a mod would delete the last page of bullcrap. Go to the staging lanes for that crap.

There's not many Good threads on this turbo and y'all just ruined one of them. I wish a mod would delete the last page of bullcrap. Go to the staging lanes for that crap.

agreed, so childish.... there was actually some decent info here

I don't know what the **** douchewad has contributed to a damn thing, but I know for a fact that Alex has worked through quite a few things with his truck and a lot of people have followed it for solid advice from decent contributors.
**** makes me irate.

From my Not-So-Smart phone

I don't need the track to shut you up come see me on the street other wise shut your mouth

Builds a drag truck. Won't bring it to the strip to get an actual et. Sort of like how you built a pull truck and never hooked it to a sled. Have fun being a punching bag. One of these days maybe you'll quit running your mouth and actually let your truck talk for itself. *bdh*

Builds a drag truck. Won't bring it to the strip to get an actual et. Sort of like how you built a pull truck and never hooked it to a sled. Have fun being a punching bag. One of these days maybe you'll quit running your mouth and actually let your truck talk for itself. *bdh*

He'll crack that ass though.... Lmao!! Oralers....

"crack that @ss" ???? LOL LOL wtf is wrong with people.

I'm still trying to figure out why people can't believe a s400 can't outspool an s300 with the newer wheel tech.

Yeah, good call. Build a truck for drag racing and the local drag strip is out of the question.

The offer stands, any time you want to race like a gent, we will make the trip to the track.

Come on Alex you know that truck isn't going to pass tech
hack.jpg

Huh. Seats are bolted down are you guys retarded. Only things missing to pass tech is a windshield and neutral Safty switch to come in

yep stupid fuggin people. he's comparing his 12v with the vp trucks so i'd take his advice in here with a grain of salt.

i am very happy with how the turbo runs on my truck. cruising temps are much lower than i expected. its a little smokey but i am fairly certain my pumps on its way out.

So what is the general consensus on injector size for this charger?

Sent from my paperweight

Back